Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword ED and names for LoL skins and names

Discussion on Elsword ED and names for LoL skins and names within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elsword ED and names for LoL skins and names

Skins needed: PAX sivir, PAX jax, Riot singed, Riot Nasus, CS RIven, CS Thresh, Artic Ops Varus. I have every other skin.

Names needed: Anything, just message me it and I'll tell you if I want it.

What I provide: ED on the game named Elsword, or extremely rare names on the game called Elsword. Really good 1 word names from beta.

I don't need vouch. I'll do pay first or second based on how good of a record you have on epvp.

Leave a message with your skype here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To/guide] Change NPC names / Monster names
08/15/2012 - Flyff PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies
Heya! This time I will help you to change the NPC names or Monster names. Is pretty easy. If you got any error/problem or what ever, Just leave a comment or PM me. Change NPC names Open your character.txt.txt.
String Editor (mob names, item names, etc)
05/16/2012 - Last Chaos - 2 Replies
Hello, How can i mod the mob name, items names and String of LC? I need to change many thing only 4 fun, :p what is the program? :mofo:
Whats better Mayn Names or Aeria Names
10/17/2010 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
I would like to know what everyone prefers. Mayn Names for monster,item,npc,skill or Aeria Names for the same. I have found out how to allow Aeria to load Mayn data whilst still connecting to the Aeria servers :). If it is wanted I could make a patch in map fun to allow the change. Personally I prefer Mayn Names. Heres how I did it in ollydbg.
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.