Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional deboosting service!

Discussion on Professional deboosting service! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Professional deboosting service!

Hello everyone! I'm offering a deboosting service. I'll make sure it doesn't look intentional.
Prices can be negotiated. Add me on skype: Kratarez

Ohh, it's reverse eloboosting. Deboosting in diamond is cheap, but bronze it's expensive. Just try losing a game on purpose in bronze 5. Impossible.
Old 07/11/2014, 12:42   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
Let me know if you need vouch!
Old 07/11/2014, 12:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 110/0/0
lol, the deboosting services nowadays

good luck with that :P
Old 07/11/2014, 17:34   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sareni23 View Post
Let me know if you need vouch!
Yes pls.
Old 07/11/2014, 17:41   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Interested, add me on skype mingng228! Can you show us proof that you're able to perform the task that you offer?
'
Bump