Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHEAP boost for Silver and Bronze NA

Discussion on CHEAP boost for Silver and Bronze NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CHEAP boost for Silver and Bronze NA

If you are in Silver or Bronze and want to get out of ELO HELL, PM or add me on Skype!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~Cheap Bronze and Silver Boost !~
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Were 2 ppl atm a 2 Plat Im boosting on EUW/EUNE I accept Paysafecard Bronze V - Silver V ~20 € Silver V - Gold V ~30 € The prices are still negotiable, it depends on how much points you get per win. We are waiting until we have 2 acc so we can DuoQ !
[Selling] CHEAP Bronze-Silver ELO BOOST!
12/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/gU3j3Zu.png
ELO BOOST [Bronze/Silver] CHEAP!
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im new here and wanted to start an Elo-Boosting service for ppl he cant get out of "EloHell". Im currently in Dia1 Division and till now i just boosted for friends. If u are interested u can add me in skype: luucaa.xx Furthermore we can discuss about the prices and about the payment. Gl HF
[Selling] Cheap elo boost from bronze to silver
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, my name is Luke and I am 19 years old. I have been playing LoL since Season 1. I used to play on my friends and random people accounts at Season2 and now at Season3,boosting them from Bronze to Silver without any problem, I got lot of free time so basically i can play all day long if i want,that's why I am very fast with your boosting. What I guarantee? 1. I guarantee you any of your friends have no idea about boosting. 2. I guarantee you,you can stop my boost at any time if you wish...
[Selling] NA Bronze---->Silver Boost cheap
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, I am doing Elo jobs a while for friends. I'm platinum on NA. I will just be boosting bronze and silver divisions for now. Each bronze division is 10$ and Bronze 1 to Silver 5 is 17$ You have to have decent LP gains 15+ or more expensive. Silver divisions 15$ each. I can do a few vouch game to. Add Skype yelnats_