Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Diamond Account (550TBM Seller)

Discussion on EUW - Diamond Account (550TBM Seller) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
EUW - Diamond Account (550TBM Seller)

Ill make this short selling an account at D5.

Champs:

Only has 3 skins on lee, nothing else.

Price: Offer
Old 07/10/2014, 20:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
50€

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Clean Account SHOP - Silver to Diamond - Trusted Seller
09/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
EUW Diamond V/Plat V/Gold V/Silver V Account CLEAN GOING TO BE A SHOP ACCOUNTS Informations : - The account have 0 win in normal, only COP VS IA games. - 16 Champions - AD / AP Runepages (3, 15AD/ARM/MR - 15AP/ARM/MR)
[Selling] EUW - Diamond S2/S3 Account, 230+ Skins (Trusted Seller)
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 17 Replies
Selling my Diamond smurf, since im in need of money and im not playing on it anyway. It has 20 Runepages with more or less all runes. Diamond Border from S2 and Diamond currently in SoloQ If anyone cares about Icons it has Halloween/S2 Championship/Christmas icon, and the newest one with two axes/All LSC Icons/Udyr Legendary Icons Update: The account has 350+ Skins now - Part of a 5v5 challenger team (already played 10 wins)New rare skins: Lollypoppy, Candy Cane MF, Silver Kayle,...
[Selling] EUW - Diamond S3 Account, High MMR (Trusted Seller)
07/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Just posting general info, for specific info just add me on skype. Dont waste my time asking 300 questions just to think about it. Platinum S2 > Diamond 4 75 LP S3 (inactive atm). Only played about 110 games in S3, so the MMR is good and you'll most likely skip a league in Diamond. Champs - 45-50 Skins - Barely any
[Selling] EUW - Diamond S2/S3 Account, All champs (Trusted Seller)
06/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling one of my diamond smurfs. Its at Diamond V at the moment with like 70 games played this season. All champions and 20 runepages with all runes. Skins: All Halloween/Christmas skins from 2012. Championship Riven / Pax Jax/Sivir. All legacy skins that were available last year. And all TPA skins. +200 skins Looking to sell it for about 180+ EUR at least. Payment: Paysafecard Skype : Lilous4ever
[Selling] EUW - Plat/Diamond S2 Account (Trusted Seller)
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling some of my smurfs accounts that I have left since I have no use for them anymore. The first account has Diamond Framework from S2 (3v3) and Platinium rewards from SoloQ. It has Championship Riven, aswell as Skin rewards from S1/S2 (Janna/Jarvan) Current elo: Gold Price: 150 EUR Ahri Akali