Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond / Platin Teams EUW

Discussion on Diamond / Platin Teams EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 124
Diamond / Platin Teams EUW

Hey guys,

I am going to buy 3on3 and 5on5 Diamond or Platin Teams for EUW.
Just tell me your price via pm.

Best regards,

TrustedPvP
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Selling] Challenger/Diamond/Platin/ Teams&Awards 3v3 InstantEloBoost
10/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
http://instanteloboost.com/img/banners/banner1.jpg InstantEloBoost Hey Guys, we're offering SoloQ Boosts, 5v5 & 3v3 Teams, TeamSlots, and SeasonAwards, all up to Challenger! All our Services are available for all servers! We also sell Accounts (which is now 100% safe due to Riot's new email verification system :)) Or contact us on Skype: "InstantEloBoost" Or contact us using the simple contact form: InstantEloBoost.com/contact
[Selling] *CHEAP* *REWARDS* TEAMS [GOLD/PLATIN/DIAMOND/CHALLENGER]
10/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Information: Contact: Skype: zeroxcceu NOTE: ALL TEAMS ARE 3VS3 BASED; WE DON'T PLAY 5V5! ; EU-WEST ONLY AT THE MOMENT! We'll create a fresh Team with your Account, then we'll invite two of our boosters and start playing on your Account till we reached the League. We'll do at least 10 Games on your Account, so you'll get the rewards on end of the season.
[Selling] Gold/Platin/Diamond 3v3 / 5v5 Teams
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, I'm offering a service, where you can get Gold or Platin much cheaper than Boosting. You join the Team or get the Team from us. But most people don't tell the truth, that you have to win 5 Matches to get the Rewards for it. So here is our additional service. If you don't manage with your friends or the people in that Team to win 5, we can play the Games with your Account. And to show I don't talk trash I offer Slots on my Gold I 5on5 Team. After I invited all people , I'll play 5...
[Selling] PLATIN / DIAMOND 3vs3 TEAMS
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI Guys, im selling 3vs3 Teams for you: Prices: Platin Team: 30 Euro Diamond Team: 70 Euro
[Selling] SELLING Gold-Challenger Slots and Platin/Diamond Teams 3v3
03/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Me and my mates are offering some slots in our Challenger/Diamond/Platinum/Gold TT ranked teams as well as entire Diamond/Platin Teams (EU West). Pm me here Or Visit our website: LoLTeams.ohost.de Yes I already sold some teams and I can prove it. :) Link 1, Link 2 (Contact me if you need more.) Currently available: Slots: 2xChallenger Slot price - ~150€ 4xDiamond Slot price - 39.99€