Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat + Gold Ranked Team (EUW)

Discussion on Plat + Gold Ranked Team (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat + Gold Ranked Team (EUW)

Hey,
I have a Ranked team on EUW which is currently Gold in 3v3 and Platinum in 5v5.

Because no one is playing with that team anymore, I'd like to sell it here.

I'm looking for CS GO Items, LoL stuff or money.

Start offer is 10€!
Old 07/10/2014, 15:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push!

Push!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Level 30-NA-70+ Skins-Plat 5-105 Champions-Gold Border-Gold Ranked team-
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Ranking-Plat 5 Server-NA Skins-70 IP-4945 RP-37 Icons- Allstars, Harrowing, Christmas (All icons from each), Season 4 Gold Icon. Has a GOLD Border. Has lots of runes and 13 rune pages. Rune Page Images- Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot
[Buying] Looking for Gold / Plat OCE ranked team 5v5 or 3v3
09/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey guys just looking to buy a oceanic ranked 3v3 or 5v5 team if you are able to help please leave your skype here or pm. thanks =)
[Buying] I'm Looking for ranked team Gold/Plat.EUW
09/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW Hi guys! im very interested i get gold or platinum team. In Gold (I, II, III, IV or V) 3vs3 or 5vs5 i can pay 10€ (NOW!) In Platinum (I, II, III, IV or V) 3vs3 or 5vs5 i can pay 15€ (NOW!) if someone is interested send a private message
[Buying] ranked 5's team gold/plat NA server.
05/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a ranked 5's team in either gold or plat, (not paying more/less based on the division it's in (1-5), so if you expect more because it's in division 1 or 2, sorry. If you have a thread with teams, go ahead and post it and I will look. Only looking for trusted sellers, and must accept trade on forums first. - if you have no rating, I will not go first, so don't even try unless you want to go first.
WTB Want to buy 5vs5 Ranked Team Gold/Plat EUW
03/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
<- Topic Pls send me pm with the price and details or post in thread