Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Acc - All Champs - 20 full rune pages - 25 skins

Discussion on LoL Acc - All Champs - 20 full rune pages - 25 skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Acc - All Champs - 20 full rune pages - 25 skins

As the title says i m selling a LoL acc last season ranked platinum 5/ current no ranked games played. The Acc has All the champions owned and 20 runepages with many different runes set up. Also it has 25 skins like:
-Goth Annie
-Traditional Trundle & Karma
-Victorious Elise
-All Pentakill skins
-Red Baron Corki
Etc...

I sale for 150 euro, via confirmed PayPal
Scype: weed4antonis if interested

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lol acc all champs 188 skins, all rune pages full!!!
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, It is Diamond Ranked. It has the season 2 bronce rewards, season 3 platinum rewards and it will have the season 4 diamond rewards. It is on LAN but can be transferred to any other server. I will provide the email change and all the information you need so the account will be yours. Here is the album with the pictures. account1 - Imgur
[Selling] EUW Acc!72 Champs!Many Skins!6 Full Rune Pages
10/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey leute, Ich verkaufe mein Lvl 30 EUW account . Champs: epvpImg: Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ Skins: Unchained Alistar Goldener Alistar Widerstands Caitlyn
[Selling] EU-WEST / FULL CHAMPS. / 20 RUNE PAGES / 120+ SKINS
10/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community ; I want to sell my LoL Account. My University is gonna start in 1 month so i cant play league of legends more thats why im selling it. Account Info ; Season 1 : Unranked Season 2 : Diamond
[Selling] EUW Acc. | 65 champs. | 3 full rune pages. | Around 20 skins. |
09/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
The acc. is on Silver IV. | 306RP and 4080EP. I'll accept only paysafecards.
EUW 23 Champs, 8 skins, 2 full rune pages.
03/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling EUW acc, 1350 elo, and all the above. Champs: Ahri, Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Ashe, Brand, Cassiopeia, Fizz, Gragas, Irelia, Janna, Kayle, Lee Sin, Lux, Nunu, Orianna, Riven, Shyvanna, Swain, Taric, Viktor, Xerath. Skins: Dynasty Ahri, Unchained Alistar, Bird of Prey Anivia, Siren Cassiopeia, Infiltrator Irelia, Spellthief Lux, Sewn Chaos Orianna, Northern Front Swain, Full Machine Viktor. Bump!