Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any streamers with high live viewers who want to advertise and get paid?

Discussion on Any streamers with high live viewers who want to advertise and get paid? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 110/0/0
Any streamers with high live viewers who want to advertise and get paid?

Just as title says, I'm looking for high elo / funny streamer who has a lot of live viewers (1000+) that will be able to put in his overlay my site banner and get paid every month for it.

contact skype - bichachi30

(even if you're booster I don't care and don't worry I won't tell to anyone about it)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] TwiTch Live Viewers [CHEAP] ~Trusted
07/04/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 12 Replies
Heey Guys im starting this new service FAST LIVERY!! 5 MINUTES AT MAX!!! 100 Live Viewers for 1 Hour for 52 e*Gold 200 Live Viewers for 1 Hour for 102 e*Gold 500 Live Viewers for 1 Hour for 250 e*Gold Add me at skype or pm me :)
[Selling] Twitch boost / add live viewers / views / Followers
05/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Twitch boost / add live viewers / views / Followers Hallo, Ich biete live viewers an um euren stream zu pushen(gebottet), die Preise lauten wie folgt: 25 viewers 1 Std. 10eGold 50 viewers 1 Std. 20eGold 100 viewers 1 Std. 40eGold
[Selling] Twitch boost / add live viewers / views / Followers
05/01/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, Ich biete live viewers an um euren stream zu pushen(gebottet), die Preise lauten wie folgt: 25 viewers 1 Std. 10eGold 50 viewers 1 Std. 20eGold 100 viewers 1 Std. 40eGold 25 viewers 3 Std. 30eGold 50 viewers 3 Std. 60eGold
[Selling] Twitch TV Live Viewers
04/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Im proud to present a new service . 100 Live Viewers = $2 (2 hours) 500 Live Viewers = $8 (2 hours) 1000 Live Viewers = $14 (2 hours) 2000 Live Viewers = $26 (2 hours) 2000+ Live Viewers = Contact us What we have to offer: - We have our own servers
eSportsTop100 - A new way for gamers & streamers to gain more viewers easily!
09/21/2013 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
eSportsTop100 - Top 100 Streamer & Gamer Ranking List eSportsTop100 is now LIVE. Are you ready for an easier way to build up an active viewer base for your streams? www.esportstop100.com General Information eSports Top 100 offers a competitive streamer ranking platform. Our goal for the website is to make it easier for new & seasoned streamers to gain more recognition and viewers. The platform is designed with the gamer & streamer in mind. It provides all the necessary tools, and...