Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D2 NA Player Looking to Join Boosting Team

Discussion on D2 NA Player Looking to Join Boosting Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D2 NA Player Looking to Join Boosting Team

What the title says.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUW High diamond 1 player looking to join boosting site
06/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Challenger player looking to join a boosting group
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says. I can prove myself by either playing or sending a pm from acc. skype: [email protected] Playing since first season. 1st season: 1900+ elo 2nd season: Diamond 3rd season: Challenger 4th season: Challenger
Diamond 3s/SoloQ player Looking for Boosting team to join
02/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm looking for boosts to do. I can do NA/EUW. I am Ranked Diamond in 3s and Plat 1 in Solo Q.
[Selling] Diamond III EUW player looking to join an elo boosting service!
12/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I am a Diamond III EUW player offering elo services and I'm looking to join a dedicated boosting service and do as many jobs as possible. My thread link: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2767569-experienced-elo-booster-looking-elo- service-join-offering-elo-service.html#post2425032 6
[NA] Player for LCS bound team boosting during downtime! (Day of boosting service!)
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Challenger tier booster. PM me for skype info. Bronze Division 5 - $20 Division 4 - $20 Division 3 - $20 Division 2 - $20 Division 1 - $25