Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] ELO Booster looking for serious employment!

Discussion on [EU] ELO Booster looking for serious employment! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [EU] ELO Booster looking for serious employment!

Hi.

My name is Morten and I am currently looking for a serious job as an elo-booster.

I have previously had a job as a booster, but I had to quit cause we could not find enough customers.

What you can expect if you pick me:
I am able to deliver a good service (almost always able to work)
I have experience in the job and working for a professional company in general
I am usually in a good mood
I take this very seriously.

I hope to hear from you soon. If you are interested we could possibly speak some more over Skype.

Tags
elo boost, serious

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EU] ELO Booster looking for serious employment!
07/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I am a high elo player looking for work at a serious Elo Boosting company. My part of the work will be doing with the boosting and your part will be finding the customers. I currently have experience with boosting my friends account to gold, but haven't had the time to do any serious work. I also have experience running a company. The payment is negotiable.
[EU] Booster looking for employment
07/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I am currently looking for a boosting service who could use an extra hand. I am currently Diamond 3 on EUW and can boost from bronze 5 - diamond 5. We split the earnings 60/40 for me (since i am doing the hard work). PM me if you are interested or would like to know more.
Experienced diamond player looking for employment in elo service
08/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there ;) I am looking for a job in elo service. I am Diamond 1 player, can carry accounts up to platinum so if you have lots of jobs from your customers that need to be finished fast - contact me. I can work on Europe West and Europe Nordic & East add me on skype: adam.starski so we can discuss the details