Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boosting-LoL Reborn & Cheaper! ★ (EUW/EUNE) ★ Diamond I #ELOBoosters ★ NEGOTIABLE!

Discussion on Boosting-LoL Reborn & Cheaper! ★ (EUW/EUNE) ★ Diamond I #ELOBoosters ★ NEGOTIABLE! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Boosting-LoL Reborn & Cheaper! ★ (EUW/EUNE/NA) ★ Master/dia ELOBoosters ★ NEGOTIABLE!

We also guarantee with our service:
  • 100% Anonymous. Our boosters will never speak to anyone while boosting your account, except for in-game communication. We won't stream games played with your account either (Some boosters do this, but not us!).
  • Best Quality. Our players have all been doing this for a long time, and they know how to play that game, and manage to win! Our rates are ex/Challanger and Diamond I, who should you trust, that not a High-Elo?
  • Watch your boost. You can spectate the games played by us with a secondary account. Just give us your secondary summoner name in a message.
  • Pause your order. It is possible for you to Pause and Resume our service via Skype and make sure our players will not connect on your account if you don't want to. This way, you can go play a few normal or custom games and still play on your main account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchr1st1z View Post
VERIFIED ELOBOOST SERVICE
The Boosting-LoL Crew got vouched in the last hour by me.

They got an account from me in mid diamond elo, queded as two up and played two soloq games as mid and jungler.

They had the whole games the situation under control,had an great shotcalling and carried easy the games. I talked after the Games Coach Admin to calarify some things, and they seem to know what the do and have an addicition to this service.

I would prefer this guys for the cheap prices but for the main reason that the customer is king.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 18:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

need a vouch in diamond 3 ?
Old 07/06/2014, 18:35   #3

Dunno why, but seems like the images are broken (Code's ok, we've been doing "preview's" the entire time to keep watching how it's going, and at the preview everything it's working ok)

Someone could help us?

EDIT: Nvm, saw what's going on. In some minutes should've been fixed with premium.
Old 07/06/2014, 18:54   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought an boost from silv 1 - dia 5

#edit after.
Old 07/06/2014, 19:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinaa View Post
This guy is banned on his second account for some reason. be careful guys.
The mainly reason was cuz one of our boosters bumped so much one of our main threaths with his alt acc. (Obv, this was agaist the rules and i told him to not do it.) Once we've got baned, we decided to expulse him of our group and keep up with the service since we're totally trusted and we dind't scamed anyone. (Feedback still up on the other threat too and if needed we will do vouches once again.)

Meanwhile, you can check our Tbm transactions. You should be able to watch already one with L1l0ux for 2 boostings. (Gold1->Plat5 + Plat3~2)

Also, very apreciated for your kind words after refusing to vouch, and even more coming from someone whos 0/0/0 and only post for vouch petitions. (You're those who want a free boost, huh?)
Old 07/06/2014, 19:11   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
The Black Market: 696/1/5
These guys are reliable, and they arent new to the business. They are approved by me at least.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 19:12   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1L0UX View Post
These guys are reliable, and they arent new to the business. They are approved by me at least.
Thx m8. Still taking orders. (Btw, bussy finishing the post and setting up everything back online once again.) Also if someone wants to ask us something, feel free to contact via Skype! We're always online
Old 07/06/2014, 19:58   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

VERIFIED ELOBOOST SERVICE
The Boosting-LoL Crew got vouched in the last hour by me.

They got an account from me in mid diamond elo, queded as two up and played two soloq games as mid and jungler.

They had the whole games the situation under control,had an great shotcalling and carried easy the games.

I talked after the Games Coach Admin to calarify some things, and they seem to know what the do and have an addicition to this service.

I would prefer this guys for the cheap prices but for the main reason that the customer is king.
Old 07/06/2014, 20:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 206/0/0
He explained me the reason why they got banned,but you can trust them,they are able to complete your order without any problem!!!

Good boosters and really friendly
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2014, 21:01   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

#Update: By far already won 2 games so fast. Seems everything is going k till now. Gotta update when gold / Plat / dia.
Old 07/07/2014, 13:26   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 516/1/4
I ordered a Boost From Platin 5 To Platin 3 with offline appear.
He did that without Problems and finish my boost 2 Division in less 1 Day.
That was the fast Boost i ever had.
He played 15 Games 13win2loose
He carry hard alone! I can recommend this great guy very trusted friendly fast. In the future i will buy again from him. +++

Old 07/07/2014, 13:31   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you need a vouche?
Old 07/07/2014, 18:39   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just boosted by this good guy
All was smooth, from s5 to s4, good price and good job!

here is some of the match he won for me
Old 07/07/2014, 23:28   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

TRUSTFULL GUYS !!!
Old 07/08/2014, 08:49   #15

Thx so much for your feedback again guys! We're still taking orders! If you have any question feel free to contact us, we're always online at Skype!

Bump!

Tags
boost, boosting-lol, diamond, elo, euw