Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond I New booster (EUW) Anywhere from Bronze to Diamond

Discussion on Diamond I New booster (EUW) Anywhere from Bronze to Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up .

Old 07/06/2014, 17:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice guy, professional, ez pz carry, 10/10 would duck
Old 07/06/2014, 17:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch if you need, add me skype
Old 07/06/2014, 17:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

u wanna vouch ? Platin 3 high mmr
add me skype spazzvogel123
Old 07/06/2014, 17:33   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusty Penguin View Post
Nice guy, professional, ez pz carry, 10/10 would duck
0tbm, joined this month. seems legit.
Old 07/06/2014, 18:33   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

dont trust this booster please i was about to order a boost but 1 game before this to test him this is what i get:

He lost the game logged out and blocked me skype
This is Platinium 1
Closed Thread

Tags
division boost cheap, eloboost, eloboost cheap, eloboost cheap fast, eloboost division boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO Boosting Services Bronze-Diamond Professional and Experienced Booster
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
(NA, EUW, EUNE, LAN, LAS, OCE) Hello my name is Scotty and I have been elo boosting professionally since the middle of season 3. I am extremely experienced with elo boosting and am able to play for extended periods of time to get boosts done in a timely manner. Experience: Peaked Diamond 2 in season 3. I currently have three accounts in Diamond 1 and another in Diamond 5 and climbing. I offer reduced prices from all professional sites and the completion of boosts is guaranteed as well as...
Trinity Booster - Bronze to Diamond
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Heyho! We are only playing on EUW.
SEASON 2 BOOSTER STARTS BOOSTING AGAIN (S2-4 Diamond ) from Bronze V up to Gold V
03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
HELLO GUYS! :) About Me: Hello, Im Nick from Germany and im playing League of Legends since Season 1. Season 1 gained at the End Gold, Season 2 i reached Diamond with 2350 Elo. Season 3 i ended up with Diamond 1 80LP and Season 4 i already reached Diamond 1. My Playing Time: Since im Working i can play Monday - Friday from 16:00 (GMT+1) untill 23:00 (GMT+1). At Friday and Weekends i can play how long i want. My Code of Honor: I will never tell other Players i Boosted your Account.
CHEAPEST Bronze 5 - Diamond 5 BOOSTER honest and fast
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
end.
[Selling] Diamond elo booster - bronze V to diamond V ! Cheap and fair !
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone :) i m skilled and profesional elo booster, i boost since s2 in a boost company. Now i want to make money on my own so here i offer a boost :) i m Diamond III player with over 3k wins , can also offer a coaching service ! Price per division is : In bronze - 10€ per division In silver - 15€ per division In gold -17 € per division In platinum - 25€ per division I can also boost in diamond and it negotiable :) Feel free to pm me here for some vouches and stuff :)) cya...