Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap and fast ELO boost for EU servers

Discussion on Cheap and fast ELO boost for EU servers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/16/2014, 14:47   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Yesterday i bought a boost from him. I paid first.
He won 2 games, then lost one, then leaved (and lost) the fourth. I can't reach him from that moment and his Skype seems offline.

At the moment I don't feel happy.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo boost service // fast/cheap/secure // EU servers
02/01/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 251 Replies
Introduction Hello players. We are small group of high elo people who offer cheap, fast and safe elo boosting. We are in this business for some years and had tons of satisfied customers. If you are looking for good, fast and cheap elo boost you are on the right place. http://i.epvpimg.com/Uf9Ye.jpg
[Selling] [EU Servers] - ELO BOOST - CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/QzS8r0p.png Vouches
[Selling] [EU/RU Servers] ~~ ELO BOOST ~~ FAST&CHEAP
04/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
xxx
ELO BOOST ALL SERVERS // CHEAP / FAST / SAFE //
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
16 Diamond Spieler, 3 LCS Spieler, 5 Challenger!!!! Kontaktaufnahme Skype: sunnybaer11 Einstufungsspiele: - wer Season 3 nicht Geranket war: 75 € - wer Bronze Season 3 war: 60 € - wer Silber Season 3 war: 70 € - wer Gold Season 3 war: 80 €
[Selling] ELO Boost by Diamond 1 player - EU Servers, Cheap and Fast
10/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Hello everybody, I am Diamond 1 player who wants to do some boosting now and earn money for new mountain bike ( 3k euro ). Last week I passed my last exam at university, so I am dedicated whole summer to boost. I can do some vouch games to proof myself. Payment via: PayPal and Moneybookers ( both verified ) Prices: Bronzе 5 --> Bronzе 4 - 15 euro Bronzе 4 --> Bronzе 3 - 15 euro