Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Best Boosting Service by Challenger Player at the best price!

Discussion on The Best Boosting Service by Challenger Player at the best price! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/05/2014, 13:33   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Care to tbm abuse with vouches, it's forbidden.

Old 07/05/2014, 13:42   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 107/1/0

He played 2 games as tryndamere and always won the lane. (low gold mmr)
He played very well and always dominated the enemy top laner.

Good booster - recommend him.
Old 07/05/2014, 14:32   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

why you gave me neutral at tbm ?
Old 07/05/2014, 14:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmesne View Post
why you gave me neutral at tbm ?
That was a missclick, it's fixed now.
Thank you for buying your promos, being one of my first customers and trusting my service.
Wish you all the best in the future.
Old 07/05/2014, 15:04   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guys are annoying, just begging for vouches, go beg in the streets dudes, get a job or stop flaming other peoples threads)!
Old 07/05/2014, 18:38   #21

I'm free to do some jobs.
Old 07/09/2014, 00:54   #22

up

erino

Tags
eloboost fast cheap euw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ELO BOOST / COACH BY A CHALLENGER PLAYER! CHEAP # BEST PRICE - FASTEST SERVICE!
08/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hello guys, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game. I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, a challenger soloQ player. This is indeed the best service at the best price, if you are not satisfied guarantee you a full refund! Here's a SS of my account when I got into challenger: ...
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
Challenger player boosting service cheap and quick
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
LOL Elo Boosting and Coaching Service Team cheap and Fast (LOLPROBOOSTCOACH) Who we are: I am a plat 1 player i will be taking care of the lower division/elo players. My friend is diamond1/challenger he will be taking care of the higher division/elo players.We both play on the euw server.We are looking to make a business out of boosting accounts and coaching players on EUW/EUNE. we can also do other servers so feel free to contact us.
ELO BOOST/COACH BY A CHALLENGER PLAYER! CHEAP # BEST PRICE - FASTEST SERVICE!
10/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 27 Replies
Hello guys, I've decided to start my elo boost service, I'm a challenger player at soloQ and also at ranked 3s. I've been playing since the beta of League of Legends so I know pretty much everything about the game. I'm offering a elo boost service, at the BEST price, with the fastest time frame and done by someone who is actually good at the game, a challenger soloQ player. This is indeed the best service at the best price, if you are not satisfied I guarantee a full refund! Here's a SS...
BOOSTING SERVICE || UP TO CHALLENGER || BY CHALLENGER PLAYER ||
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/OIEQVE7.jpg LoL Boosting Service by Mystic Shot Currently i am Diamond 1 on EUwest and Challenger on EUeast. Was diamond on both servers s2. Can boost on euw and eune. When boosting i dont talk to anyone on ur account. My skype is nikoladjordj Elo Boosting Service Bronze 5 > Silver 5 - 25 euros Silver 5 > Gold 5 - 40 euros