Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 4, Very High MMR, Easy to get to challenger! Willing to Trade 4 07rs gold

Discussion on EUW Diamond 4, Very High MMR, Easy to get to challenger! Willing to Trade 4 07rs gold within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 4, Very High MMR, Easy to get to challenger! Willing to Trade 4 07rs gold

Hey, I'm selling my EUW Diamond 4 account, Since I am lazy and just want to make this thread quickly, I'd like it if you could add me on skype so I can give you all the info on their and we can discuss price.

I'm looking for about 30ish euros for my account for my account. I'll link you all the lolking and info about the account when you get in contact with me.

My skype is ayemi50

Online all night

If you're interested in buying it with runescape GP, I'll accept that to (2007 only) looking for about 20mil ish.
Old 06/30/2014, 06:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 16
The Black Market: 46/0/12
30 euro for a d4 isnt bad!
Old 06/30/2014, 08:02   #3

Bump ^^ still selling
Old 07/01/2014, 08:10   #4

Bump, still selling.

up
Old 07/06/2014, 15:22   #5

bump, online all day (was on a weekend holiday)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS Challenger & diamond accounts (very high mmr) EUW / TR
06/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey i want to sell my challenger / diamond 4 / plat 1 account they all have very high kda and % winrate. Turkish server: Challenger with 60% winrate. ------ DROPPED TO DIA 3 , 75 lp because inactivity Champions: 33 Skins: Justicar atrox Bloodmoon akali Victorious elise
[AMA] High diamond 1/team rank challenger Player
05/20/2014 - League of Legends - 9 Replies
Hello, community : ) I'll start AMA forum in order for everyone to ask any questions about league of legends. I'm currently High diamond 1 and team ranked challenger player in NA server and go every lane :) I've started boosting service but in this forum, I'd like to mostly focus on giving you knowledge of any mechanics/ideas about league. Feel free to ask anything about league!
[Buying] Challenger or HIGH Diamond 1 Account
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I would like to know if anyone here is selling LOL account on EU west that is in Challenger or High Diamond 1 league. I will only buy it from you if you are trusted, and have email registered wilth that account including the welcome email.
[Selling] [07RS] Maxed 07rs account 126 cb. [S] 07Gold/PSC/Moneybookers
04/09/2014 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I'm here to sell my Maxed Old school runescape Account. I am only accepting 07Gold, Moneybookers or Paysafecards. Pictures below provide some of the important pictures: All low offers will be ignored. Paysafecards/07Gold/Moneybookers only. If you want to pay via Paypal, read below. I do not accept Paypal, unless you have the game CS:GO, in that case I can accept you purchasing weapon skins and trading them to me for the account.
[Selling] [07RS] xToni11x's Account sale obby mauler and range tank! [07RS]
04/13/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I am here to sell few accounts since 07scape was not what I really wanted and I got bored to it I only accept PayPal I have no interest to swap or get 07scape/EoC gold in exchange. Both of these accounts have JAG disabled. Email is registered but will be changed to your email upon purchase. I will not go first unless you are highly trusted. If you want we can use MM and you pay the fees. 1st Account: