Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold NA Account CHEAP (AWESOME Summoner Name)

Discussion on Gold NA Account CHEAP (AWESOME Summoner Name) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Gold NA Account CHEAP (AWESOME Summoner Name)

Lots of Skins/Icons, Account in good standing, Original Owner

Great summoner name, people have offered me more than i'm asking for the whole account, just for my name.

Asking $30, Paypal

I need to quit playing the game.
Old 07/08/2014, 00:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I could trade two pbe accounts for it? You could either sell them for more than this or have fun on the new map!

Skype is "ItsTransform"
Old 07/09/2014, 02:09   #3

Not looking to trade really :/

Trying to quit the game, lol
Old 07/14/2014, 08:01   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] AWESOME LOL ACCOUNT SUPER CHEAP ! ~All champs 119 skins gold border etc
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys i rly need the money so im selling my awesome lol acc ! Its 4 years old, has every champ, 119 skins (Championship thresh, spirit guard udyr and lots more !!) At the moment its silver 2 due to inactivity in season 3 it was gold 2 Only today im selling it for 50 € pp !! Write pn for more information
[Selling] WTS awesome wow account cheap
09/21/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
This account contains world of warcraft+starcraft wing of liberity and diablo 3 The account has 5 90s and 1 88 Night elf Feral druid outland -90 tyranical and gems/ench/reforge Human Holy paladin outland -90 tyranical and gems/ench/reforge night elf arms warrior outland -90 full tyranical and gems/ench/reforge dwarf beast mastery hunter Emeriss-90 almost full tyr dranei frost mage trollbane -90 almost full tyr human frost dk Outland -level 88
WTS 160 summoner (awesome) - SIZ
06/24/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, fokes im selling my 160 summoner in siz server on the summoner allso has a 140 segnale 120 hunter and 50 lvl mage Summy has: 4 iventorys pirate costume mount. allso 200% ammy random box. seggy has: costume 4 invetory mount 5-6 armega neckies. Hunter has: costume 3 iventory 4 armega boxes and the 50 lvl mage has few armega boxes allso. Note: chars are legit with nice names well known in game Pm for offers. ( too lazy to post SS, can be shown in game )