Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dia V EUW | S3 Plat Border | 130 Skins| CS Thresh, Pax Jax and more!

Discussion on Dia V EUW | S3 Plat Border | 130 Skins| CS Thresh, Pax Jax and more! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
Dia V EUW | S3 Plat Border | 130 Skins| CS Thresh, Pax Jax and more!

Hey folks,

I'm going to sell here a Diamond Accounts of mine.
I'm the original owner of this account and have, of course, played it since the date of creation ^^.

Currently the account is at Diamond 5 0LP and has a decent mmr.

It has an unique name, but one letter has changed to a similar one, cause it was already used.

Last season it was placed in high plat, thus having the Platinum Border in
SoloQ.
Additionally it has a Gold Border for the Ranked 3's Queue.

However, the account will have to leave the ranked teams upon purchasing.

I do still own the reg. mail + the welcome mail. But the first reg. mail-address is my personal one, so I can only give the address of the email and foward/send copy of the welcome mail.

Of course the password will be changed and the currently associated email to yours.

Enough talking - now the details:

Current Season: Diamond V 0 LP, decent mmr
Last Season: High Platinum in SoloQ, Gold in 3v3's

Owned Champions: Every Champion except 5

Owned Runes/Rune Pages: 19 Rune Pages

Owned Unique Icons: 42 (Event Icons, Skin Icons, etc)

Owned Skins: 130 including Legacies, Limited, Legendaries, Ultimates etc.

Skins worthy to show:

Owned Ward Skins: 3 (Riot Ward, S3 Victorious Ward, Haunting Ward)

2014 Ranked Team Rewards: Unlocked, but teams will be left.

I will only accept payments via Paypal (Verified!) or Bank Transfer.

Only serious offers will be considered, and it won't be cheap!

Add me on skype or send me a pm with an offer if interested!

Against any fraud chargebacks, scam (even attempts) disciplinary measures will be taken!

!!!!! T.O.S !!!!!

BUMP

Tags
cs thresh, diamond, euw, pax