Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF an unranked /Bronze 5 Account

Discussion on LF an unranked /Bronze 5 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF an unranked /Bronze 5 Account

Hey Guys,
as I said I'm looking for an unranked or Bronze 5 Account.
I don't guarantee a Boost! I just want to play a bit in a lower Elo, respectively I want to challenge myself on an unranked Account.
PN me if you have an Account you dont need.

regards
Old 06/29/2014, 16:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 116
The Black Market: 114/0/0
Take a look at my account store, maybe you find something you like!

Old 06/29/2014, 16:50   #3

elite*gold: 0
I actually don't want to pay something, because this is just for a short time.Like 3-5 days
But thank you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Bronze/Unranked NA account
06/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for: - Level 30 or account - Server: NA - NEEDS to be with email / verification - No rewards S3/S2/S1 (I will not pay extra for these) - No skins necessary (I will not pay extra for these) - Min. two standard runepages: AD and AP - Don't need more than 50 champions (at least 25 champs / offer what you have)
[Buying] LF Unranked/Bronze Account
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
yo. I'm looking for an unranked or bronze account on EUW. I'm willing to pay 10€ offline PSC. (Screen inclusive)
[WTB] NA Account Bronze/Unranked
10/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I want to buy an unranked or bronze NA acoount. I pay with Paypal and pls post ypur price here. The account should have two runes pages (Ad.Ap) and some Champs for every role.
[Buying] Lvl 30 Account Unranked/Bronze EUW/EUN
09/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for an unranked or Bronze EUW/EUN account, the account doesn't need to have alot of champs or RP or IP or skins, or anything, doesn't even need runes. All it needs to have is fullinformation. If you got something contact me via. PM and tell me what you sell and for how much, I'm paying in Paysafecards Cash.
[Buying] EUW account Unranked or on Bronze.
08/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I need a low elo or an unranked euw account. I don't need skin, only champions. I can pay only with paypal. I want the original mail account. Only trusted member with 10/0/0+. Add me on skype: Xpectd. I can buy also account lvl25+.