Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of legends EUW account Platinum 5 Championship Riven and Thresh PAXsivir/80cha

Discussion on League of legends EUW account Platinum 5 Championship Riven and Thresh PAXsivir/80cha within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of legends EUW account Platinum 5 Championship Riven and Thresh PAXsivir/80cha

Today am selling my account since s2

Current rank : Plat v going to plat 4 soon

S3 rank : Silver 1

Icons available : 25+ rare icons since the harrowing and the snow

Skins : 57+ Including CS Riven and Thresh and Pax jax , all the legendaries ( 1820 ) and all the 1350

Champions : 80

Runes : 16 rune pages containing 80% of the runes

Name : Really great name , OG i guess

infos : Comes with the current email and the recovry infos

Account : Personnel , owned it since season 2

Pics : add me on skype for the full gallery or live as you like

How the trade will go : middleman or if u`r trusted

Price : offer me but dont go low
Old 06/30/2014, 03:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
pusherino

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V acc, 109 champs, 54 skins (CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN & CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH)
07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
---
[Selling] EUW Platinum account, 115 champs, championship riven & thresh
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! I'm selling my main account it's actually in gold I (~80lp), and it has good skins, I need some money so thats why im selling it. I'm the original owner. SERVER: EUW http://i61.tinypic.com/k4ghv8.jpg CHAMPIONS: 115 http://i60.tinypic.com/2lcvabr.jpg SKINS: 65 Foxfire Ahri Blood Moon Akali Unchained Alistar -RARE-
[Selling] League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. I...
League of legends skins championship riven, thresh, hec, blitz.
12/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have codes for all regions for championship riven, EUW OCE BR and TURKEY for championship thresh, and all servers but NA for Riot blitz and hec. Used to sell them on ebay but ebay doesnt allow digital goods to be sold, so it was a pain to sell there. I have pictures of the cards and can write whatever you want next to it to be sure its legitimate. Codes are guaranteed to work and I will refund you if they do not. We can check them over skype screen share or an equivalent program. ...