Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 MAIN #All Champions #134 Skins #20 Rune Pages

Discussion on Diamond 2 MAIN #All Champions #134 Skins #20 Rune Pages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 2 MAIN #All Champions #134 Skins #20 Rune Pages

Hey, I'm looking to sell my main account because I'll leave to Brasil in 1 months for a long time, and I don't really enjoy League Of Legends anymore, here are all the details about it.

I HAVE THE ORIGINAL EMAIL !

LEAVE YOUR SKYPE HERE IF YOU'RE INTERESTED

Season 1 : ~Silver
Season 2 : Gold
Season 3 : Platinum
Season 4 : Diamond 2 (Was Diamond 1 50 LP so I have pretty good MMR)

ACCOUNT

CHAMPIONS

RUNES

SKINS

I'm open to serious offers, so please if you're not don't even contact me. Thanks for reading and see you soon !
Old 06/29/2014, 19:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
interested : Skype: ExiledKyu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V / 96 champions / 32 skins / 10 rune pages / Diamond border soloQ,gold 3v3
05/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey,selling my account due to some personal stuff which are making me unable to play on it anymore. It's a level 30 Diamond 5 account in this current season (Season 4),it has a diamond border from the last season and a gold border in 3v3 (Season 3),96 champions,28 skins and 5 that are unavailable to buy from the store.It has 300 more wins than losses in normal (~1200-900 w/l),pretty much every rune that you need to have.Comes with 68 RP and 10520 IP. Skins: Armor of the Fifth Age Taric...
[Selling] Diamond V LoL account,98 Champions, 7 Rune pages, 24 Skins, EU&NE
02/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I decided to sell my LoL account. I think you will find all the information you need in the photos below. I am the original owner of the account and it was never banned. lol d4 - Imgur Add me on skype to talk about price or to ask me anything else about the account : cosraducostache
EUNE DIAMOND 2 98 CHAMPIONS/17 RUNE PAGES/17 SKINS
11/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUNE DIAMOND 2 98 CHAMPIONS/17 RUNE PAGES/17 SKINS - (For Sale Offer #84537325) - PlayerAuctions.com - Securely Buy Cheap LOL Accounts with Fast Delivery 3V3 Diamond V/soloq Diamond II/5V5 Platinum V 98 Champions: aatrox,ahri,akali,alistar,amumu,anivia,annie,ashe, blitzcrank,brand,caitlyn,cho'gath,corki,darius,dr. mundo,elise,evelyn,ezreal,fiddlesticks,fizz,gangpl ank,garen,gragas,hecarim,irelia,janna,jarvan V,Jax,Jayce,Jinx,kassadin,katarina,kayle,kennen,kh a'zix,lee...
|diamond 5| | 98 champions | 55 skins | 15 rune pages
05/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi guys, today I decided to sell my account, because I got bored of League of Legends. My account has: S2 Solo queue - GOLD S2 3v3 - PLAT S3 Solo queue - DIAMOND V 0 LP 98 champions
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.