Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond III account for sell, EUNE

Discussion on Diamond III account for sell, EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond III account for sell, EUNE

Never banned, almost all champs, some skins, many rune pages.
Contact Turbo.Elobooster if you're interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SELL GOLD I ON EUNE DIAMOND MMR
06/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i want sell Gold I on eune server Last season account was in diamond III and have diamond mmr 50 champs 2 rune pages ad/ap no email more info skype : Wisnia_devil acc price 25-30 euro
Sell: EUNE Diamond 1; 58 champs
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
deleted
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III Account For Sell
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my Diamond III Solo q Account on EUNE. On the account there is 82 champions and 5 fulled rune page. The account has 21 skins also, there is the list : Legendary Skins : - Pulsefire Ezreal - Corporate Mundo - Brolaf - Gatekeeper Galio - Demonblade Tryndamere - Zombie Brand
[Selling] EUNE Diamond III Account For Sell
05/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my Diamond III Solo q Account on EUNE. On the account there is 82 champions and 5 fulled rune page. The account has 21 skins also, there is the list : Legendary Skins : - Pulsefire Ezreal - Corporate Mundo - Brolaf - Gatekeeper Galio - Demonblade Tryndamere - Zombie Brand
[EUNE]Sell diamond account
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Since im no longer have time to play league, i decided to sell my account. The account has Gold s2(was 1749 unfortunately), 80champs(most 6300), 32skins(pulsefire,brolaf,pax sivir, k9 nasus+ legacy and limiteds) Actually the account is matched in Diamond league. 1050 Wins/800lose normal game. 450wins/400 lose Season2 350wins/300 lose Season3 5 Rune pages with most needed runes. Accepting offers-> paypal/psc