Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAP]EUW acc with all champs and tons of LEGACY SKINS

Discussion on [CHEAP]EUW acc with all champs and tons of LEGACY SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAP]EUW acc with all champs and tons of LEGACY SKINS

Selling my silver euw acc with all champs and 73 skins(many of them legacy). CHEAP!!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 5 EU/NE 14 skins 59 champs 1 LEGACY + 2 Rare Skins, Very Cool Stats, Cheap!!!!
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, i just got bf4 and im to lazy to even login onto league, i wanna sell my account i will go first if you are trusted if not we will use some free MM, acc is plat 5 (silver last season), includes welcome mail/orginal too 472 W normal, 77 rank wins ill post screenshots 60$ Paypal only duo to i dont have PSC in my country contact skype: talonducouteau10 GL!
[Selling] Gold V, 70+ champs, TONS of runes, +10 skins, really cheap 44€ :)
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Champions: Akali Alistar Amumu Anivia Annie Ashe Blitzcrank Caitlyn Cassiopeia
[Selling] DIAMOND ACCOUNT | TONS + RARE SKINS | EXTREME | TRIUMP RYZE | ALL CHAMPS | CHEAP
12/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Small Introduction Hello! After spending alot of time and money on this account, i finally realised that it was a big waste of money :p. So I want to sell this account and maybe start over again on a new account, because I'm not as addicted as i was before, I kinda got bad at the game. And i need money badly. I spend over 1100+ Euro's on this Account, Including: - RP (660+ Euro) - Skins from Codes - Boosts - Referrals
Sell Euwest acc 51 champs , legacy skins CHEAP
01/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi selling and euw account the account has : 51 champions 2 runepages AD/AP 2k IP , 570 RP, 970 ELO these skins: unchained ali, noxus hunter aniv, gothic annie,shakula karma, judgement kayle, deadly kennen, swamp master kennen, karate kennen, spellthief lux, chrome rammus, molton rammus, feljord rammus, ninja rammus, blood moon shen, renegade talon, crimson elite talon, bloodstone taric, riot tristana, the magnifisent tf have the original mail i will sell it cheap will probably take...
Level 30 NA Account~ 94/108 Champs, 121 Skins (Tons of Legacy), 9 Rune Pages~
12/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Level 30 NA Account~ 94/108 Champs, 121 Skins, 9 Rune Pages~ Runes: http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x324/Surkiin/R unes.png I have a level 30 NA LoL Account for sale. The account has 94/108 champs. Most of the new ones, aside from Zyra, Zed, and Nami. Skins are as follows: Dynasty Ahri Nurse Akali