Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3 ACC 30+ Skins all Champs

Discussion on Diamond 3 ACC 30+ Skins all Champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 3 ACC 30+ Skins all Champs

50€ Pay Safe Card or a CS:GO Knife Skin
Old 06/27/2014, 19:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
server ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Diamond I Account, 34 Skins, 60ish games, Amazing MMR, 105 Champs, S3 Diamond
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Like the title states I'm selling my smurf account. -Diamond I -33 Skins -105 Champs -Lots of runes -Only 65 games played -Amazing MMR Pictures of the things i listed::
[Selling] Acc Diamond 5 S4, Diamond border s3, All runes and champs, 20 rune pages, 50+ skins.
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey people, I am selling the account like i mentioned in the thread title. It is currently diamond 5, was diamond 1 in season 3. Has around 50+ skins (2-3 legendary ones) the rest are 975ish skins. Also, has all runes available and has 20 rune pages (which is the maximum). It has all the champs and surplus of around 80k IP so u can name change all you want Anyways, thats about it when it comes to this account, if the price is right i can get it to diamond 1. Skype: GamersResort
Challenger account with diamond 1 team Diamond 5 soloq 50 skins all champs
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
LOL Diamond V account with Challenger Border and 50 skins + Diamond 1 3v3 Team League of Legends Diamond 5 soloq account with normal mmr +15-20, 8 rune pages with most of the runes,All champions 50 skins,Challenger 3v3 mmr! Plat 5v5 team mmr and 15 icons! 2k rp in the account and Triuphant Ryze Server Eu Nordic and East! Season 2 Gold 1730 elo! + you get a diamond I 3v3 team 90+ lp! Challenger Border is awesome! For price contact my skype: satirikos1234 Skins Included : Frostfire Annie...
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned