Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.

Discussion on Selling Championship riven code 135 euro. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.

Selling championship riven codes EUW/EUNE NA i have got the skins on a tournament here in Netherlands if you are intrested and need more details and information add me on skype.

Tags
championship riven, championship riven skin, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling championship riven code the code work's for EUW and EUNE add me on skype for more information and details i know i am kinda new but i got lot's of proves that i have sold 2 codes already. Skype:expo399
[Selling] Selling Championship riven code 135 euro.
06/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Championship riven codes got for EUW and tonight i will have for EUNE sold already 3 here i got proofs that i am legit so if you are intrested add me in skype" Skype:Killingviper1
[Selling] Selling Championship Riven code EUW/EUNE 130 euro
06/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'v won the codes at 2v2 tournament here in my country,i know i am new and i just joined but got proofs can show you i am legit + i can take a picture if you want, already sold 2 but for this one it took me to long and my team mate showed me this site.So if you are intrested add me on skype. Skype:expo399
[Selling] Championship Riven code selling and Pbe ACC
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Selling : CS RIVEN CODE EU ,NA AND PBE ACC FOR 10Euros
Selling ChampionShip Riven and Pax Jax Code.
08/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi Guys. I wanna Sell my Skin Codes. I got: •1x Pax Jax (35€ psc,paypal) •1xChampionShip Riven(50€ psc,paypal) If youre Interested, Just contact me. Contactinformations: •Skype: namefakerx33 •Epvp:namefakerx3