Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS RIven account Platin!

Discussion on CS RIven account Platin! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS RIven account Platin!

Selling an account with almost all champs with rare skins(CS RIVEN! e.g.)
If u need more information, feel free to pm me.

Greets

Push

Its on EuW, prefer to trade with trusted members, so i can get a bit more confirmed as trusted trader. The negative trade is just because someone scammed me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platin 3 Account / 101 Skins / Championship Riven
05/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey im kinda new here and im selling my Account on Euwest which is Platinum 3 in SoloQ. It has all Champions except 4 and it has 16 Runesites with all runes you need. It also has ALOT of Skins (101). I only trade with a middlemen. http://i.epvpimg.com/76xXd.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/xl1ue.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/dhO6b.jpg
Account 152 Skins | CC Riven etc. !! | S2 Platin etc. !!
04/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey will hier meinen Account welcher auf dem EUW Server ist loswerden. Spiele momentan sehr viel CSGO und hab deshalb kein interesse mehr an LoL. Auf dem Account befinden sich 152 Skins darunter Schmuckstücke wie: -Meisterschatfs Riven -Torwart Blitzcrank -Geistwächter Udyr -Legendary Skins von: Blitzcrank / Brand / Cho Gath / Galio / Kayle / Nocturne / Nunu / Olaf und Vlad
PLATIN 3 ACCOUNT CC RIVEN 100 CHAMPS
04/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I want to sell one of my Smurf Accounts, It owns 10 Skins CC Riven, Judegement Kayle, and Riot Graves and some others Owns 13 Rune Pages 6k IP and 100 Champs If u are interested add me in skype price is negotiable :) skype : pr0phecymt2
[Selling] BIG LOL ACCOUNT | S3 PLATIN |S4 UNRANKED | 108 CHAMPS | 106 Skins |CHAMPIONCHIP RIVEN
01/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello I'm selling my LoL Account for Paypal(verified) PSC or Bank Transfer(verified) I'm the first owner of this account and was NEVER banned or even got a warning This Account was PLATINUM in Season 3 and got the Platinum Border and Icon It also has 0 Solo Queue Games in Season 4 (just 4 Teamrankeds) there are a lot of legendary and legacy skins on this account (see Skin section) and also Spiritguard Udyr and Championchip Riven
[Trading] Platin 1 Account w/ Championsship Riven EUW
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, wanna swap my Account (Gold in Season 2 w/ Victorious Janna) Platin 1 (if u wish i can push it to Diamond 5) -the account also includes 13 Runepages. -All champs execpt: Elise, Vi, Galio, Hecarim, Victor, Volibear, Lissandra & Maokai are unlocked. -Original Email included -Championsship Riven for an Account with the following things: