Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Account • All champs • 461 Skins & more inside.

Discussion on EUW Account • All champs • 461 Skins & more inside. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Arrow EUW Account • All champs • 461 Skins & more inside.

Hello , today i would like to sell my main account , downside i will provide all the information of the account , what league is it , which skins exaclty does it have , and everything along.
Upon buying you will receive account username , password , a changed email ( i want to keep the original one to myself as its my main email) , but you will be able to change it to your own mail so its basically orig.mail , i accept only PayPal, thats all for now , lets get started with the account info now.

• League/division : Silver 3(Decent MMR , gets +26 per game and -12 per loss)
• 49,263 (49k) IP.

• Runes/Rune pages : 11 Rune pages , alot of runes (Pic in spoiler)
• Champions : ALL , Every single of them , up to this date (Pic in spoiler)
• Skins : 461 (Pic inside of everysingle skin)
• Ward skins
• Summoner icons (Team icons aswell , ones bought for RP)

• Available free transfers

You can use a middleman as this account is pretty big, as for price i'd like to see your offers, whatsoever the price is not going to be lower than 300€ so if there's alot of interest in this account , the highest offer wins , for now its 300 , you can ask or offer here in epvp , or to me personally in skype , which is "mariuxxx81" without quotes , please keep in mind as i've already said - i accept only PayPal.
Old 06/22/2014, 21:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Im interested but.. ur not so trusted... 2014 account already with 2 negative trades... doesnt seem like a fair trader...
Old 06/22/2014, 22:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanxtv View Post
Im interested but.. ur not so trusted... 2014 account already with 2 negative trades... doesnt seem like a fair trader...
As i've said you can get a middleman , 2 negatives were a huge mistake thats all i can say.
Old 06/22/2014, 23:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Really great account , check your pm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2014, 18:32   #5

Bump!