Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Emubot

Discussion on Help with Emubot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with Emubot

Hello y'all
I have a problem with emubot that i need help for, i asked in the emubot topic but i got no usefull reply, so now im trying here - With a reward

My games end at around 6:30-6.45 so i get 0 xp. I used the game.cfg that is in the emubot folder, but it still dosent work... They have 768 mb ram each so that is not the problem either.

It worked or arround 24 hours with a game.cfg from another bot that i got from a random, but after patch (4.10) it stopped working
PLEASE HELP

Reward: 5 Euro Paypal - No stupid i wont go first ... Jesus this forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NHC bot oder EmuBot?
06/10/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
So Hallo ich habe mal eine Frage? Was ist denn besser an dem NHC Bot als am EmuBot? Mein Emubot braucht auf jedenfall ziemlich viel CPU Leistung. Bin bei 70-80% mit 12 VMs. Hab einen i7 3770. Ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen :)
help with emubot
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hey i got two problems 1.i have no idea how to make the scripts work (clone and start) 2.i got 5 clones and my pc stucks like hell what to do?
Emubot help ??
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBWlNSeyu0& ;feature=youtu.be]ss - YouTube Stop cheating in the store section where the problem XP Boost buying problems