Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning AdmiralNimbus will not pay for a duo que boost

Discussion on Warning AdmiralNimbus will not pay for a duo que boost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 26
Warning AdmiralNimbus will not pay for a duo que boost

He's asking for duo ques and basically says "i'll pay you after one game" then keeps stringing you along for as long as he can with promises such as this is a big boost i'll pay you for plat-diamond etc... etc...

And he does this by convincing you that you can trust him by giving these pictures and doing a sob story how the last booster got his main account banned. It happened to me a while ago but apparently he's still been at it since my friend got approached by him.

LMQ Tc Mor and Superman - Screenshot by Lightshot
Lmq Tc NoName - Screenshot by Lightshot
Lmq Tc Superman on friendslist -
With NDG Oso -

With Morbuzaan Former manager of Wazabi Gaming - Screenshot by Lightshot
With Instalok Nerfarix -
Zaineking on friends list -

With Riot Boba -
With RedMercy - Screenshot by Lightshot
With CaptainMonk -
With Gbay99 -

With TSM LaSt HiT MaGic - Screenshot by Lightshot