Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 3 85lp EUW CHEAP!

Discussion on Gold 3 85lp EUW CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 3 85lp EUW CHEAP!

Hello,

I'd like to sell my EU West League of Legends account. I'm the account's original owner

Everything is in the album, the only two champions missing on the screenshot are Zilean and Zyra.

Four rune pages.
Free transfer to EUNE+Turkey also available!

Asking price is $20 can go down to $15 PM with your offer.

$10 USD PAYPAL IF TODAY!

Skins owned:
Arcade Sona
Valkyrie Leona
Longhorn Alistar
Unchained Alistar
Dreadknight Garen
Wicked Lulu
Frozen Shen
Imperial Xin Zhao

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Gold 3 85lp EUW cheap!
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my EU West League of Legends account. I'm the account's original owner Everything is in the album, the only two champions missing on the screenshot are Zilean and Zyra. http://imgur.com/fnP15Qh,MxaP957,kjBPR75,h4PCNoi# 0 Four rune pages. Free transfer to EUNE+Turkey also available!
[Selling] EUW Gold3 85lp
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my EU West League of Legends account. I'm the account's original owner silver in season 2 and 3, gold3 season 4. Everything is in the album, the only two champions missing on the screenshot are Zilean and Zyra. imgur: the simple image sharer Four rune pages. Free transfer to EUNE+Turkey also available!
[Selling] EUW S1 acc Gold 3 85lp Silver in s2 and 3
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'd like to sell my EU West League of Legends account. I'm the account's original owner Everything is in the album, the only two champions missing on the screenshot are Zilean and Zyra. imgur: the simple image sharer Four rune pages. Free transfer to EUNE+Turkey also available!
DuoQ Plat 3 85lp -> diam 5 0 lp
02/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey guys I'd like to buy a duoQ boost from high plat 3 to diam 5, Or a bit lower if i can't affort D5 ! Give me your prices here pls ! I'm only interested in trusted members Thanks
[Selling] EUW. Gold 1 +85LP - 30 CHAMPS - 8 SKINS - 3 runepages CHEAP!!!
11/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Gold 1 +85LP - 30 CHAMPS - 8 SKINS - 3 runepages CHEAP!!! GOLD BORDER SKINS: Human ryze, pax jax, pax sivir, k9 nasus, riot singed and 1 more skin i dont remember. I dont use the acc so often, so want to sell it. fast trade, can go first if trusted. Mail and everything follows.