Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PAX Twisted Fate (OCE - $100 PP $80 BTC)

Discussion on PAX Twisted Fate (OCE - $100 PP $80 BTC) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool PAX Twisted Fate (OCE - $100 PP $80 BTC)

Hello epvpers,

I am selling 8 codes for the rare PAX Twisted Fate skin. These codes, however, can only be redeemed on the OCE server - but for the price I'm asking it's still a bargain with the cost of the transfer there and back on top. The codes will unlock the Twisted Fate champion (if you don't own him already) and the skin itself which will then be playable in game. I am also offering a discount for users that wish to purchase the skin with BTC.
  • PAX TF Paypal
    - $99.99 (50% cheaper than most outlets)
  • PAX TF BTC
    - $80.00

As far as payment goes I will not be going first unless you are a highly reputable member. I will happily use a middleman for the trade but this will be at your expense and if your chosen middleman is not available within a reasonable time frame it it possible I will have run out of codes. I will also offer discounts for bulk purchasing and for skin stores.

Regards,
Avunit.
Old 06/19/2014, 20:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Show us a proof that you have the "8" Codes.

For example you could show us a picture of the card or however you received it.
Old 06/19/2014, 20:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
That's a misleading title since most people pay with Paypal and it's technically $100 if you're paying with Paypal.
Old 06/19/2014, 21:00   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 130/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avunit View Post
Hello epvpers,

I am selling 8 codes for the rare PAX Twisted Fate skin. These codes, however, can only be redeemed on the OCE server - but for the price I'm asking it's still a bargain with the cost of the transfer there and back on top. The codes will unlock the Twisted Fate champion (if you don't own him already) and the skin itself which will then be playable in game. I am also offering a discount for users that wish to purchase the skin with BTC.
  • PAX TF Paypal
    - $99.99 (50% cheaper than most outlets)
  • PAX TF BTC
    - $80.00

As far as payment goes I will not be going first unless you are a highly reputable member. I will happily use a middleman for the trade but this will be at your expense and if your chosen middleman is not available within a reasonable time frame it it possible I will have run out of codes. I will also offer discounts for bulk purchasing and for skin stores.

Regards,
Avunit.
8 codes LOL
Old 06/19/2014, 21:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena♥ View Post
That's a misleading title since most people pay with Paypal and it's technically $100 if you're paying with Paypal.
Apologies for the misunderstanding, I will correct the title with the correct prive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniPwnr View Post
8 codes LOL
If you could keep the heckling to a minimum that would be ideal. I'm currently doing a discounted trade with a reputable member in order to prove my legitimacy as a seller.