Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sellling ACC 95+ Skins, Gold Elo EUW

Discussion on Sellling ACC 95+ Skins, Gold Elo EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sellling ACC 95+ Skins, Gold Elo EUW

Hello there,

I am hereby selling my LoL ACC on EUW for 180€ / Im Open to Counter Offerd

On the account are 95 Skins, Including the Championship Thresh Skin and many other legacy skins.

The account was Gold V last season and still is Gold V this season.

I have all runes and all champs available.

Here are the following skins

Tags
account, championship, euw, gold, thresh

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sellling LoL Account S3 Diamond 1 / S4 Diamond 1 [ALL Champions/Rare skins/all runes]
05/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
sold
[Selling] NA - Platinum 5 - 104 Champs, 82 Skins - Rare Skins! - (Sellling $ or Pizza!)
09/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I'm looking to sell my second league of legends NA account. This account is Platinum 5 and has 104 Champions and 82 Skins, including many rare, not sold skins. I do not have the DoB on account so if you need that, pass please. I am the sole owner and nobody else has access to the account or e-mail, I have had this account for over half a year. I am looking for $125 USD via PayPal, or a $100 Domino's e-Gift Card. Skins: ...
sellling Tera gold
11/23/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
sellling Tera gold EN-Essenia 9€/k US-Mount Tyrannas $9/k US-Tempest Reach $9/k - out at the moment Skype: gabiruzorro
Sellling Gold $3/1 billion
06/24/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 3 Replies
Selling 1b/3$ on any server, via market. have over 150billion and more on selling Pm me or skype if youd like skype: alpham21 msn [email protected]
Sellling Gold DIABLO 3 [US Servers] [20 Millions]
06/09/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling 20 Million Gold US Server, each seeing 1M to $11. I just transfer the gold after payment!! I am making it clear. Contact Skype: destinyro You can send PM on forum too. Only accept paypal verified/gift, and sending an e-mail from the same primary email from paypal. I do not agree to sell for characters under Level 55.