Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]EUW Silver V acc 64 skins,9rune.P and whit 10k RP[/B]

Discussion on [B]EUW Silver V acc 64 skins,9rune.P and whit 10k RP[/B] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [B]EUW Silver V acc 64 skins,9rune.P and whit 10k RP[/B]

WTS my Silver V acc whit 64 skins and 9 rune pages and whit 10k RP

The account does have the welcome emial ( secret question not sure)
The first paysafecard payment whit code.

The account got 64 skins
-2x Legendary
-10x Legacy ( wintergames etc)
-3x Rare ( in my opinion ) Noxus Poppy, Pirate Ryze , Championship Thresh

9 Rune pages

Runes
-Basic AD
-Basic AP
-Basic Tank
-Pro support Runes

Special Banner Ward, and few cool limited availeble Icons.

Member since Ending of season II
Bronze season III
ATM Silver V

Can boost it higher.

Taking seriouse offers, Paypall, paysafecard,

The account got 10k RP on it to.

Pm me on skype or send a private message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Level 30 unrunked/unverified acc - 81 champ, 9rune pages, 48 skins
04/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell my original Lol account with many champs and nice skins, so because i'm new on this forum i can go first when trade starts (but only with trusted buyer) if buyer is not trusted i prefer some trusted/experienced middleman. Right now i'm looking for some serious offers u can add me on skype whiteangel958 or u can post ur offer here. Payment method is only via MONEYBOOKERS/SKRILL. -acount is unrunked!!! -account has unverified mail!!! -81 champs -48 skins (nice and...
[Selling] PLATINUM IV 75champs, 9rune pages, some skins 20€ PSC
12/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 75 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 11 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
[Trading] EUNE PLAT acc with 73champs/9rune pages/some skins
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. http://imgur.com/UVSk7iZ The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
[Trading] EUNE PLAT acc with 73champs/9rune pages/some skins
11/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I'm here for trade or sell my account my main League Of Legends account. imgur: the simple image sharer The account has Platinum rating with 0LP (changing everyday) The account has 73 champions (mostly played/banned/picked) The account has 8-10 skins (Victorious Elise + wards, Pool Party Lee Sin, etc.) The account has 9 rune pages. (all posts) Because I'm fan of Cloud9, there is also a Cloud9 icon.
[Selling] [EU] DIAMOMD 3, 70+SKINS, 9RUNE PAGES
07/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Would like to sell my account. I will just share with u most important things, rest Im going to show via screenshare. -70 champs -skin to nearly every champ -9 rune pages -platinum s2(got borders) -diamond 3 s3 -EUNE server -some cool skins (rare) -very rare nickname (:D)