Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze - Silver Games

Discussion on Bronze - Silver Games within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze - Silver Games

Looking for low tier accounts to "boost" cuz i dont want to create a smurf and ruin other placements.

i'm doing this more for fun so just leave me a small overview of your champs what you want and how much you want to pay.

nothing to do right now would do some games /PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[OCE] FREE GAMES FOR BRONZE/SILVER
05/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype: Exrexx I am established booster with many vouches and boosts up to diamond, which you will find here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/3134274-oce-diamond-elo-boosting.html I am looking for low elo accounts to play some games on provided they have a selection of champions ( mainly junglers ) and decent runes. I want nothing in return and we can use teamviewer to log into your account to you don't have to tell me any information.
Looking for a bronze/silver game to do vouch games
03/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
I'm thinking of starting a small boosting service. I need a few people to vouch for me so I'll do games for free on bronze/silver accounts. If I do lower your elo I will personally pay for it to be brought back up to where it was before (or a bit higher) so you have nothing to lose. If you're interested please add me on skype: boxlifexd I'll stream the games so you can watch me play. I would like good feedback + pictures so please pm me if you can do that. Thanks!
PLACEMENT GAMES (BRONZE/SILVER) ONLY 30€!
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Special Offer: if u ended the Season with Bronze/silver we only charge 30€ for your placement games! 80-90% Winrate GUARANTEED Skype: MrEloboost
Playing bronze/silver games for vouches
01/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm quit bored and want to help you get out of Elo-hell. Main atm is gold I, shouldn't be a problem carrying those games. (EUW only) Need: Atleast 1 or 2 full runepages & some decent (mid) champions. (Pref. ziggs or Kha)
[Selling] Free Games in Bronze/Silver!
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi i do 2 free vouches Games in Bronze or Silver! Over Teamviewer!