Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 1kRP 11kIP + Grey WW

Discussion on EUNE 1kRP 11kIP + Grey WW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE 1kRP 11kIP + Grey WW

Hi, i would like sell this acc
Lvl : 11
Server : EUNE
RP: 1125
IP: 11911
Runepage : 3 AD/AP/RP3

Champs :
Skins:
Ref system :

Make me offner PSC/PP
Old 06/12/2014, 21:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Push

#Push

#Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EUNE Account w/ Medieval Twitch and Grey Warwick
12/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Selling my eune lol account: Lv 20, 9k ip, 3 rune pages with some runes on them. 2 skins: whistler village twitch, medieval twitch, grey warwick 4 champs owned. twitch, warwick, akali, katarina skype: y0nu7z1
[Selling] EUNE LVL 30 ACCOUNT WITH 44K IP Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick
05/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^
[Selling] EUNE. Silver 4 [ Season 3 GOLD ][Medieval Twitch, Grey WW and more! ]
03/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there, im pretty fast for selling my eune account, to get back to field of justice on my euw one. Euw one got chargebacked by a bankbalanced and its temp banned, so im sellin my eune one with 20€. Includes original email. 32 Champions. Medieval Twitch. Grey Warwick. Aether Wing Kayle. Panda Annie Queen Ashe Amethyst Ashe Boom Boom Blitzcrank
[Selling] (EUNE) Cheap Silver 3 Account with gold border,11 rune pages,grey ww, medieval twitch
07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: EUNE League: Silver 3 Hi Im thenewsaske. and I have a Silver 3 Account on the EUNE server to sell. I made a new account on North America when i moved to the U.S. so I won't be needing this account anymore. For what you get it is a very good offer. It has ~450 normal games played and 116 ranked games played. I do have the original E-mail if you would like that. I CAN TRANSFER IT TO ANOTHER SERVER LIKE EUW IF THATS WHAT YOU WANT Champions/skins: Akali Alistar - Unchained...
WTS LoL Account EUNE - Medieval Twitch, Grey Warwick and more
08/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I would like to sell my LoL Account. All information are in the picture. Kept 2k+ rp for some extra skins or a transfer to EUW (if u buy about 600 more rp). Played more then 3k games and only saw this skin once or twice.