Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELO Boosting Starting at $9 per division NA/EUW/EUNE

Discussion on ELO Boosting Starting at $9 per division NA/EUW/EUNE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO Boosting Starting at $9 per division NA/EUW/EUNE

Hi, I am a low diamond player on the na server, I will boost you up to Gold 1 on north america, euw and eune, starting at $9 per division in bronze, up to $15 per division in gold.

I will go first if you are trusted, I have rep on other forums, which I realize is probably irrelevant here.

Steam: rivergld
Old 06/10/2014, 08:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey bro i'm a member of this forum since 2010 and i can vouch for you
Just add me on skype : Kindergoldepvp
Old 06/11/2014, 21:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Kinder View Post
Hey bro i'm a member of this forum since 2010 and i can vouch for you
Just add me on skype : Kindergoldepvp
I added you
Old 06/11/2014, 21:23   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

He is boosting an account from Silver 4 to Gold 5. So far so good, I'll post pics when he is done.
Old 06/19/2014, 08:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollsRus View Post
He is boosting an account from Silver 4 to Gold 5. So far so good, I'll post pics when he is done.
Almost done, 2 more games, will finish when ranked comes back up.

Taking orders again, add me on skype - rivergld
Old 06/19/2014, 23:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ok so this took a day or 2 extra because of the down time on ranked the past few days. Overall this guy knows how to carry, mainly as ADC, he wins his lane hard and carries from there. Highly recommend this guy for your boosting needs
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2014, 10:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollsRus View Post
Ok so this took a day or 2 extra because of the down time on ranked the past few days. Overall this guy knows how to carry, mainly as ADC, he wins his lane hard and carries from there. Highly recommend this guy for your boosting needs
Thanks man!
Old 06/25/2014, 20:58   #8

Bump still taking orders, add me on skype. I also take csgo items for boosting.