Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] >>> Free Bronze Boost <<< [EUNE]

Discussion on [EUW] >>> Free Bronze Boost <<< [EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW] >>> Free Bronze Boost <<< [EUNE]

Hello Guys,

I am providing a free boost to get out of bronze, the main reason is that im kinda bored and i decided to help.

Regions
EUW
EUNE

If i lend you my account, will it be safe?
Yes your account will be safe. I will NOT talk to anyone neither change anything on your account, this means you will have the same masteries, runes, IP and RP you had before, and if anything comes up i will ask for permission !

If you have any questions ask me on Skype or send me a Private Message !

>>> Click below to see the recent boosts ! <<<

>>> BUMP <<<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Free ELO boost in EUNE/EUW Bronze/silver
10/01/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello. I´m a diamond player in Euw and im offering free elo boost on europe servers. Im searching for two accounts (bronze/silver) so i can play duo with my friend who is also high elo player. Him and I like playing in lower elo since playing there is much more relaxed, not always tryharding and normals are a bit ehm. If you think im just trying get your account, just be sure u have made the email verification thingy so u can take your account back if u want so. PM me if you are interested or...
[LoL] Free boost for bronze [EUW/EUNE]
09/04/2014 - Freebies - 9 Replies
Hey guys, I'm kinda bored today and am willing to boost a few bronze/silver players for free today. If you have any questions add me on skype: kiilua.epvp Is this safe? *You can login using teamviewer *I have boosted friends and for random people for money before *We can duo if you have another bronze account
[Selling] Free boost from bronze to silver ! EUNE/EUW/RU/TR
04/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Okay im diamond player ,so i wanna start boosting peoples from EUNE/EUW/TR/RU servers , for now i do free for 2 max 3 divisions , i just wanna start too boost ! cuz im bored and trying be good person and helpfull so feel free to add me on skype :) i can do from bronze to silver and silver to gold ! if i do on 10-20 persons for free ,after i will make my service if i have good reputation on forums and etcs .. PS im not looking for TBM rating ! this is against rules ! feel free to add me and...
Free EUNE boost Bronze/Silver/Gold
04/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^ I need another account to duoQ with a friend. I'm a trusted booster : www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/ 3195787-ll-euw-top50-finz-boost-pro-cheap-fast-tru sted-user-ll-2.html add me Skype finz.boost SERVER : EUNE
[Selling] FREE BRONZE BOOST(EUNE)
01/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
HI I CAN BOOST SOMEONE NOW FOR FREE EUNE ! I ACCEPT DUOQ ! IM D1 ON MY MAIN ACC ! PM skype : burnburn6969