Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Supreme Account||180+ skins||PAX TF, Champ Riven and more

Discussion on LoL Supreme Account||180+ skins||PAX TF, Champ Riven and more within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow LoL Supreme Account||180+ skins||PAX TF, Champ Riven and more

LoL Supreme Account

ULTA RARE LOL ACCOUNT

Hi im selling a rare lol account, it contains alot of rare skins and it have all the champs, alot of runes and much more. Info here below.

ACCOUNT FROM: euw
OWNED CHAMP: all
OWNED SKINS: 182 (+ super rare skins like PAX TwistedFate, more)
SOLOQ RANK: Platinum3 (+elo)
RUNES: 18 runes page and alot of all runes (img in the album below)

CONTACTS:
- Facebook ->
- Skype add -> facebook:league.of.legends.it.su

PRICE: -offer/ask (paypal only)

SUPER RARE SKINS LIKE:
- Pax TwistedFate
- Pax Sivir
- Championship Riven
- Championship Thresh
- Grey Warwick
- Medieval Twitch

OTHER RARE:
- Team spirit Anivia
- Underworld TwistedFate
- Zombie Ryze
& much more Limited, Legendary skins. (img in the album below)

ALBUM WITH ALL THE IMG:

Tags
lol account euw pax tf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Championship Riven Account EUNE 114 Champ 57 skins. RARE LoL 30LvL
09/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I would like to know how much I could get for this account ALL SKINS: http://www.editer.pl/fotka/a4f379b0c6635d591bd2458 71b376c71_1.jpg Your account is 114 champions, 57 skins. In this RIVEN CHAMPIONSHIP! and a lot of rare skins. Previous season Platinum I , including not played any ranked. Currently, it is in your account 5k IP. Missing 4 characters to have all. Account server is EUNE. Here, I give you these runes yet have an account. More information on the email address. The...
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[Selling] [US] Gold 1 Account with 164+ skins [Pax Sivir, Allstar Akali, Champ Riven...]
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
close
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
<div align="left"><div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hello fellas! </font><br></b></font>< /div> <div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have.</font></b></font></div& gt;</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><b><font color="Black" face="Times New Roman" size="3">1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards!</font><font color="Black"><br><font...
[Trading] Account w/ PAX TF + CHAMP RIVEN (TOTAL 160 SKINS)
09/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a very good diamond 1-5 account all depends factors like skins and season icons and more. I have 160 skins on this account including PAX TWISTED FATE (rarest skin in game sells for like $500) and CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN (~$300) This account is currently on the North American Server and I am looking for a North American Account. Skype me please SKYPE: IAMLEAGUE Here is a list of the skins It also has all champions except for 4 It is Bronze III Total: 160