Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Cheap Pax Sivir

Discussion on Looking For Cheap Pax Sivir within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Cheap Pax Sivir

Add me on skype : LeagueStore Only Serious People Please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Hello EUNE acc with PAX SIVIR ,SILVER 1 CHEAP AS CHEAP !
06/04/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Giving all data of acc , silver 1 is good mmr , have 30 champs , 5 skins ,3 free , Toxic Mundo and Pax Sivir . Selling this for 8-10 Euros ! i cant recovery account also giving mail change . Also i can trade with reffs or leveling my acc on euw add me on skype - zedturne
[Buying] cheap pax sivir
02/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
[Selling] PAX SIVIR NA cheap!
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
1. ADD me on skype: paxpaxgogo , Request A Trade on ePvP 2. Paypal or Skrill 3. Must have TeamViewer, will remotely apply the code to your account. or I can do Skype: Screenshare 4. Only for NA servers. 5. I will never go first.
[Selling] PAX Sivir (2 NA, 3 EUW) Cheap.
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 5 PAX Sivir codes, 2 for NA and 3 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard or paypal. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others. IMPORTANT NOTE: I WILL give first to people with 50+ TBM, anyone with less TBM I won't, so...
[Selling] PAX Sivir (1 NA, 2 EUW) Cheap.
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, i'm selling 3 PAX Sivir codes, 1 for NA and 2 for EUW. I got these skins from the PAX-Prime and I already have it on my account, so I wanted to sell them. I'm selling them for 10€ via paysafecard or paypal. Anyone interested in them can contact me via-skype: fireworkpt . After the first buy, I would like that person to come here and say i'm trusted, so that I can easily sell the others. . .