Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account LoL Div 1 Gold + div 2 Silver all champions (and more)

Discussion on Account LoL Div 1 Gold + div 2 Silver all champions (and more) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account LoL Div 1 Gold + div 2 Silver all champions (and more)

I sell account LoL(League of legends) lvl 30 division GOLD 1 All champions and 50 skin's with 20-30 legendary skin's , 14 pages of runes and runes (screen).

Price = 70€
Other Account :

Sell Account League of legends division 2 Silver.
20 skin's and 10 legendary skin's with runes.
Screen of the account :

Price = 50 €

Account 1 and 2 for 90€ (paypal).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Gold V EUW Account, all champions owned, S3 silver finish, 7.2k IP.
06/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Hey guys, I am currently selling my League of Legends account which is in Gold V right now with 24 LP. The account is an amazing account and had over 1 and a half years work gone into it, the account currently owns all champions and owns 60 skins. Runes: (has a total of 5 rune pages and also has 7.2k IP on the account to buy runes/new champs etc...) Marks: Flat AD
[Selling] Silver II account, 80 champions.
04/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Link for screenshots, info and price: http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/silver-ii-80- champs-9-skins-lot-more-91339104/ Price is okey for such account.
Hot Lvl 30 EuW Account Silver 2 68 Champions 16 Skins!
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, i sell a League of Legends Account Lv 30! Level 30 Elo: Silver2 Champions:68 Runepage:11 Skins: 16 Not owned Champions
[Selling] NA Silver II Account // 16 Champions // $10
09/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, just a random smurf i have on NA, selling to for $10 over Paypal! Has a really good win ratio as Shaco (up to gold III) but its been inactive for months so dropped multiple divs!
[Selling] Silver I Account | 44 Champions | NA
07/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Nvm it's gold now lol.