Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Billiger/Cheap EloBoost Diamond 1 90p+. EUW

Discussion on Billiger/Cheap EloBoost Diamond 1 90p+. EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/12/2014, 21:39   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2006
The Black Market: 235/1/2
He did 2 vouch games for me both games he carried!
I would recommend him!

Professional & Trust able Booster

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Diamond 1 !! Cheap Eloboost!!!
10/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 99 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5640374-e u-boostingservice-albums13961-boost-picture48492-3 43-lolking-score.png EUW| EUNE | I am a Challenger Player . TOP 100 Player ATM. And I offer you to boost your LoL account in higher divisions. You should choose me because i am cheap, safe ,fast and a friendly Elo Booster.
[Selling] Cheap Diamond I Eloboost
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
My Prices Are : Silver V-Silver IV = 11€ Silver IV-Silver III = 12€ Silver III - Silver II = 12€ Silver II - Silver I = 13€ Silver I - Gold V = 15€ Gold V - Gold IV = 15€ Gold IV - Gold III = 16€ Gold III - Gold II = 18€
CHEAP & TRUSTED ELOBOOST BY DIAMOND I
12/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
What is Elo Boosting / Elo Jobs? If you've ever felt "stuck" in your current division and think you deserve to be playing with players of a much higher skill level an elo boosting service is a cheap, trouble-free way to help raise your both your account's hidden MMR and division standings saving you the trouble of climbing out of a personal elo hell on your own. How does Elo Boosting Work? After selecting your elo boosting plan I will play on your account and get you to your desired...
!CHEAP! EloBoost Up to Gold V from a Diamond II Player! !CHEAP!
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, after i fixed some Issues im ready to Boost again, I have atm. Holidays for about 2 Months and can play about 15 Hours per Day. That means if im going to Boost your Account its gonna be fast. Why would you Chose me? - Im playing League of Legends for about 2 Years - Season2: 2350 Elo, Season3: Diamond II - Friendly, Respectful, Calm and for any Questions ready. Why i guarantee to Succesfull Boost your Accounts As i said, im playing Since 2 Years in the Diamond League so its...
[Diamond III] Eloboost/Coaching cheap [EUW]
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 81 Replies
Hey, At the moment i really need some money, thats why i decided to Coach/Boost People. I play League of Legends since Beta! My main role is Jungler followed by Toplane and last but not least Midlane. My botlane isn't diamond and i can't coach People how to correctly lane at bot. History: