Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Price for Plat V = > Dia V

Discussion on Price for Plat V = > Dia V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/04/2014, 12:55   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
80 euros
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB 1 or 3 WIN PLAT 5 Best price get it
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
After I get scammed (Europebooster) I looking again for a boost WTB 1 or 3 wins for plat 5 I just wanna get promoted to plat 4. Is there a nice guy who can give me some discount because of what happened I will give a nice statement on your page!
[Buying] Plat 5 - Dia 5 Price Check (OCE)
05/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Plat 5 - Dia 5 Price Check (OCE) LP gain - 24 Post prices and time needed here~
[Selling] EUW Plat 4, All Champs, 58 Skins+Plat 1 account for reduced price
01/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I'd like to sell another account of mine. This one is currently at Plat 4 , has all champs and 58 Skins. Also it contains 14 Rune Pages. 547 Riot points which you can use to buy 2 reduced skins! and 11,5k IP to spend on the upcoming champions or a name change! Considered you will change the cool name it already has ;) I was thinking of a price between 130 and 150 , also if u purchase this second...
[Selling] Dia 1 + Plat 2 PRICE OF ONE
12/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi offering Dia 1 acc + Plat 2 acc for the price of one available till 25th of December both account are included with registered email as well as other relevant information for recovery here are the infos on the accounts: Diamond 1 account EUW high LP close to challenger with account included registered email,support.leagueoflegends account associated with that email adress, info on retreiving the email!!!...
Looking for a plat 5v5 team NOW will pay top price!
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Need this like NOW