Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold V Eu-West (lots of skins/champs)

Discussion on Gold V Eu-West (lots of skins/champs) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold V Eu-West (lots of skins/champs)

Hello i'm selling my account it's on EU-West and currently gold 5

Some information about the account:
Season 2/3 it was silver, season 4 it's now Gold V
181 RP / 2790 IP
Has Almost all champs
Lots of runes and runepages.
Has never been banned and had several honorable badges
182 skins and a 2,278,000 Elophant Collection store score.
Is chatresistriced because i made some offensive jokes.
46 summoner icons + 29 normal summoner icons so - 75 total icons

Price for the account is €150 or i can trade it for a different EU-West account since i'm not quitting just swapping accounts basically.

comes with an e-mail that has been registered on the account since the new registering system
original e-mail is my personal 1 so i can't give that with, sorry.

want more info about the account add me on skype: tsuayukimiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS EU WEST ACCOUNT 80 Champs and LOTS of Skins !!
02/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hallo. Ich wollte aufhören mit Leagoue of Legends. Ich möchte meinen Account nun verkaufen ich besitze 80 Champions. Teure Skins (Ezreal,Vladimir) und viele andere Sachen. Schreibt mir euren Preisvorschlag. Ist natürlich lvl 30 mit 643 Wins. Hier sind meine Runen : epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo ich möchte meinen League of Legends Account verkaufen. Der Account ist lvl 30 Besitzt 80 Champions Ca 25 Skins von der gamescom bis zu den teueren Skins. Er hat 650 Wins Runen: AD RUNEN,AP Runen,Kritischer Schaden Runen,Tanker Runen Meine Bedingungen beim Kauf wären über 16 Jahre alt zu sein. Beide tauschen ihren Personalausweiß aus. Kurz gesagt das alles auf beiden Seiten sicher über die Bühne geht. Warum über 16 Jahre ? Weil sie dann strafbar sind.
02/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo. Ich wollte aufhören mit Leagoue of Legends. Ich möchte meinen Account nun verkaufen ich besitze 80 Champions. Teure Skins (Ezreal,Vladimir) und viele andere Sachen. Schreibt mir euren Preisvorschlag. Ist natürlich lvl 30 mit 643 Wins. Hier sind meine Runen : epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious.
WTS EU-West Account, Lots of Skins (LE Ones as well), Lots of champs.
08/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking to sell my EU-West account, have lots of skins including old christmas Miss Fortune, Old Lolli Poppi, and more. Lots of champs, 1100+ elo... Private message me/post your skype info if you'd like to look at it through skype screen share as it's a lot to type.
Lvl 30 EU West , Lots of Champs , Lots of Skins
10/22/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hallo Leute , ich möchte hier mangels Knete meinen Lvl 30 EU West account verkaufen. Folgende Champs und Skis sind auf dem Account vorhanden : Akali Alistar ( Golden Alistar 390 , Unchained Alistar ) Amumu ( Pharaoh Amumu 520 ) Anivia Annie ( Frostfire Annie 975 ) Ashe ( Queen Ashe 975 )