Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shiro EloBoosting - Bronze / Silver / Gold - Diamond 1 Player - Cheapest Service.

Discussion on Shiro EloBoosting - Bronze / Silver / Gold - Diamond 1 Player - Cheapest Service. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/15/2014, 15:19   #31

elite*gold: 0
looking for jobs, add me on skype. ShiroBoosting
Old 06/15/2014, 16:00   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 180/0/2
Your just allowed to push every 24 hours!!!
Old 06/16/2014, 13:10   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 18
how can you ask for new boosts? how about finishing my boost..
Old 06/18/2014, 10:43   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DONT TRUST, this guy scamms you, i payed 50% before and he played 3 games and lost 2 of it! after that he didnt answer for 2 days and said he had an accident but he can continue now, i payed the second 50% and now he doenst answer. Be careful!

EDIT: Anyone knows where to report him?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Eloboosting for Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinum/Diamond
09/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 134 Replies
Hello, my name is Marcel im 19 years old i play league of legends since season2 so i was in s2 gold and in season3 i was platin 1 and now im diamond 3. http://www11.pic-upload.de/14.06.14/6ydkpg4e2pig. png Vouches:
[Eloboosting Service] - *[Challenger Player |Bronze - Diamond Boosting|]* (EUW&EUNE)
06/15/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
--------------------------------------- ABOUT ME ! --------------------------------------- Hey first of all, this is repost cause I have no requests, so I try it with a new Thread this is my old one : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/2335115-s2-diamond-s3-2k-player-doing-duoq-e loboost-lessons-veryfast-cheap.html At the moment im at Challenger Tier in Premade, and playing around Diamond in Soloque. I did some Boosts already just add me in Skype and u can ask me all...
CHEAPEST BRONZE/SILVER/GOLD BOOSTING BY D1 PLAYER
03/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3134274-oce-diamond-elo-boosting.html HI I AM CURRENTLY TAKING ON NEW JOBS AS I JUST FINISHED UP A BIG BOOST, ESPECIALLY LOOKING FOR LOWER ELO BOOSTS AS BOOSTING IN PLAT/DIAMOND GETS BORING :D PLEASE REFER TO THIS POST AND ADD ME ON SKYPE @ Exrexx
|Bored Diamond 1 Player's Experienced in EloBoosting EU W/NE | Bronze To Diamond |
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
About me : I'm a diamond 1 player ( 2491 elo Atm cf : Lolking ) , playing since early season 1 and now trying to get my challenger . I've been into elo boosting and coaching for more than a year now : Willios giving League of Legends lessons on LOL Academy - League of Legends Coaching & Boost services Mädou - Coach League of Legends - eGG-one school Now , i want to start my own thing . I'm also selling my account , feel free to add me for any question !
Cheapest elo boosting from Bronze 5 to Gold 5 by Diamond player!
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Contact Info: Skype: ryand1337 Email: [email protected] Hey guys I am a diamond 5 player from the NA server. I am currently elo boosting accounts anywhere from Bronze 5 to Gold 5. If you are interested in a boost please contact me via Skype or email, thanks! Prices: Bronze V-Bronze IV= 10$ Bronze IV-Bronze III= 10$ Bronze III-Bronze II= 10$