Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Win-Boosts (Mini-Boosts)

Discussion on Offering Win-Boosts (Mini-Boosts) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey there!

After 100+ Boosts I am done with Elo-Boosting, since I have other stuff to do, but now I offer Win-Boosts, or Mini-Boosts, however you wanna call it

Elo: From Bronze V-Gold V
2,50€: 2 Wins (like for Promos)
5,00€: 5 Wins
5,00€: 3 Promo Games (From Division V to Division I)

I will fill up the FAQ the more question come in!
FAQ:
Q: When do I have to pay?
A: We are talking about max. 5€, so I wanna have the money inbefore

Q: You have no trusted one, why should I trust you?
A: Sorry, I can't give you anything for now, but I will only boost 1 person at a time, which means if someone asks for a boost and you see that, you can wait until he posts #trusted or whatever, then you know at least he trusts me

Tags
elo-boost, league of legends, win-boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Please delete
Offering Coaching and Boosts
11/27/2013 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
I offer coach and boosts from mm ranks into CSGO. For more info and prices, pmme.
LOOKING FOR BOOSTERS & Offering Boosts!!! NA EU OCEANIA
10/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Become a booster today!: Hello! Would you like to make some money off of playing a game u already love?! Well, if you are plat and above, you've come to the right place! We are looking for good boosters that don't flame or rage. We can set you up with good payments, its very negotiable. My Skype is Harrisonwu77 . Add me if ur intrested in becoming a professional booster! Boosting Prices: The prices are negotiable to a certain level, ultimately it comes down to your MMR. If your MMR is...
[EUW pref] Offering Elo Boosts and stuff
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello over there, I'm a diamond player who has/is competed/competing at a toplevel at this game and who were one of the first guys in reaching top elo's marks. As we are pre-season right now and there is a lot of free-time apart from streaming and stuff i'm offering elo boosts for prices we can set in private or via skype -> knownsmurfsforyou.For other things you can just private message me and i will gladly reply to you. I don't have any default prices since there is a major difference...