Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Rare Skin codes- CS RIVEN,CS THRESH-BLACK ALISTAR

Discussion on Cheap Rare Skin codes- CS RIVEN,CS THRESH-BLACK ALISTAR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Rare Skin codes- CS RIVEN,CS THRESH-BLACK ALISTAR

EloskinsSupport: Hey there! This is Eloskins owner and manager Max.
is my website and it has been around for a while now.
I am known for my cheap multi regional codes and CS Riven stocks.
Here are some prices for people who don't wanna click on the link.
CS Riven : $249 1 server. $350 Works for every region once.
Pax Tf : $ 200 server. $249 works for every region once.
CS Thresh: $50 $99
Riot Singed, Pax Jax, Pax Sivir: $30 $59
Human Ryze, Silver Kayle $65 $129
Riot Nasus: $25 $50
Black Alistar: $499 multicode, $799

My skype is EloskinsSupport for those who are interested in contacting me further.
I won't be going first even though I don't have rep in this site.(Unless you are very trusted with +150 tbm) BUT I can and will try everything for you to feel comfortable with me as Customer satisfaction is my #1 Rule. Add me on skype for my facebook link as well.( Not posting here as I am not sure what the rules are :P)

Thanks, Eloskins Team!

Tags
lol, pax

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW/EUNE]Black Alistar skin codes!
05/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all,Im a skin seller and i want to sell Black Alistar skin codes! If you order more you get a discount! Skype me or even pm me here for the price! Please notice that the codes are working only on EUW and EUNE. PS: My skype as you can see is : Mathew8076 care with imposters!
[Selling] DIAMOND EUW ACC WITH BLACK ALISTAR AND OTHER RARE SKIN!
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
DIAMOND EUW ACC Hi guys im quitting league so im here to selling my main acc, is diamond 5 24 lp atm, all champs except 17, 15 runes page with lots of runes and the following skins: BLACK ALISTAR and Matador Goth Annie Frejilord Ashe Riot Blitz Resistance and Sheriff Cait UFO and Red baron Corki
WTS Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912152108 45/leagueoflegends/images/archive/9/93/20100202203 917!Alistar_BlackSkin.jpg Hey i ve received my code for Black Alistar a So Rare and so Cool skin so if you play Alistar you can enjoy it So i am willing to sell this code for the hightest bid (Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) YouTube - ‪League of Legends - Alistar...
[Selling] RARE Black Alistar Skin Combo Code 20+ Champs , 2 Skins , 1300 RP +
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling a rare Combo Code that includes the following items: 2 Skins: Black Alistar , Goth Annie 20 Champions: Annie, Alistar, Kayle, Ryze, Sivir, Teemo, Tristana, Warwick, Tryndamere, Morgana, Zilean, Evelynn, Chogath, Amumu, Rammus, Janna, Veigar, Malphite, Nasus, Fiddle Sticks 1300 RP! 4 Runes!: Greater Mark of Malice, Greater Glyph of Knowledge, Greater Seal of Vitality, Greater Quintessence of Revivial
Selling Black Alistar Skin [A Very Rare and Cool Skin!]
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I have 1 skin and its only for EU.So if you are playing on NA you cant use that code.I ll give Black Alistar code and Pre-Order e-mail to active Black Alistar. Skype : asonkurt1 payment : paypal only. Note:this skin was given to those who had pre ordered the collector edition of the game so its not available anymore (Pre order ended like in jan 2010) Thank you.