Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] League of Legends - Level 30 | UNRANKED| 76 Champs | 5+ Skins | 5 RunePages

Discussion on [EUW] League of Legends - Level 30 | UNRANKED| 76 Champs | 5+ Skins | 5 RunePages within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [EUW] League of Legends - Level 30 | UNRANKED| 76 Champs | 5+ Skins | 5 RunePages

Hello guys,

The title says it all, I'm looking to sell my League of Legends Account.

I accept only PayPal as a Payment Method.

Details~

Region: EUW (EU - West / Europe West)
Level: 30 (Max Level)
Champions Owned: 76 (Out of 119 Champions in the Game)
Champions Not Owned: 43 (Out of 119 Champions in the Game)
Skins: Full Metal Rammus, Hextech Singed, Apocalyptic Brand, Prototype Viktor, UFO Corki (Legacy - Limited Skin - Unique) + All Free Skins.
Runes: 5 Full Rune Pages
Normal Wins: 874+
Ranked League: UNRANKED
RP: 29
IP: 1180

I quit League of Legends, and instead planning on buying a CS:GO Knife (I know, I know, I betrayed League and started playing CS:GO instead). Since I don't really care anylonger, I'll slip it for $20.

Please contact me via Skype if you'd like.

Skype-Name: The2Hunters
Old 06/03/2014, 08:09   #2

Bump!

Still open for sale! =3
Old 06/03/2014, 09:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

the guy is a scammer, even though he's a long member of the community. i wont endore you to do any tradings with this guy!

1 case which is not of this but with pics that he scammed another guy.

and a 2nd one which is the same account he's selling where theres also stated that he is a scammer.

if anyone wants to say that' hes not a scammer i'll go ahead and post my OWN session with him on here too! i wont allow to see people like him going around the net scamming people for money!
Old 06/04/2014, 03:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakupkp View Post
the guy is a scammer, even though he's a long member of the community. i wont endore you to do any tradings with this guy!

1 case which is not of this but with pics that he scammed another guy.

and a 2nd one which is the same account he's selling where theres also stated that he is a scammer.

if anyone wants to say that' hes not a scammer i'll go ahead and post my OWN session with him on here too! i wont allow to see people like him going around the net scamming people for money!
Do not attempt to deal with this user.
I have been in E-PvP for longer and I wouldn't scam anybody and risk my E-PvP Account for it.
You are a scammer and you use the Dispute System in PayPal as your weapon to claim products and win them by receiving your funds back via PayPal Dispute System.

I have already taken actions regarding your stealing/scamming/lying/dispute abusing to PayPal Customer/Support Service and they will take several actions in short and you will receive severe punishment for your illegal actions and deals/transactions Online.

To everybody else: You have been warned and notified to not deal with the following user "Jakupkp" from Denmark. This user will claim your products and leave you unprofitable while both harassing and abusing numerous of rules & policies. Do not deal with this user.

You have been warned.

Thank You.
Old 06/04/2014, 05:39   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

haha omg you are unbelieaveble you know that i can post several more homepages including hackforums where you are trying to sell the same account etc where you are banned as a scammer! i can even post my skype session with you dude. dont even try to do more, no you are not trusted just because you have been here long. it was my mistake not to do a tbm with you, but you are a clear scammer all around the net on every page and underground forum you are a scammer. i've have been scammed twice now with including you! Everyone i have bought from knows im legal!
I ALWAYS pay first! and i payed you and got nothing!

and btw i dont sell, dont bullshit me more!

you can do several searches on google example . ''nimano80 The2Hunters'' ''nimano80'' '''' the paypal mail i payed to, and all will end up with several sites where you sell stuff including this account, where you've been either banned for scamming or are under reports for scamming!
epvp is the only place you have managed to survive as a scammer and you know why cause nobody stands up for scammers, but i already told you, you messed with the wrong guy! cause i dare to stand up for my right when i know i AM RIGHT!!

and no paypal hasnt taken any action under me cause i havent done ANYTHING, you SCAMMED me not the other way! that you are even trying to take it back here to DEFEND yourself for scamming ME just proves how mentally retarded you are.

here take it one by one.

I do threaten this guy on my native language since i know hes from a neighbour country and clearly understands me, and yes the threating is MY FRUSTRATION OVER GETTING SCAMMED.

__ i tried uploading pictures via function in advanced and it didnt work, putting links to the pictures!

paypal proof i send the money!

fast pic that proves that this is infact your mail, its on many more homepages where you scam.

skype session

and this is not all but i proved my point!

but really dude i dont understand you man, i really dont, its sad, so sad!
Thanks
1 User

Tags
euw, league, plsbo, selling, unranked