Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NA]Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies

Discussion on [NA]Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [NA]Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies

Account now has Rengar and Night Hunter Rengar on it as well!

[B][SIZE="5"]The account has a LOT of referrals and comes with GREY WARWICK and MEDIEVAL TWITCH along with forum badges and everything. .

Payment Methods: BTC/MoneyPak/Paypal

This account will NEVER be recovered and you will receive a lot of information regarding the account in the case that it would be recovered (it won't be though, I'm the only one with access):

- Diamond Solo-Queue border!
- Diamond V Account on the NA server (ended last season D1 98LP)
- The MMR on the account is up there within the D1/Challenger players. You'll be playing with the best of the best on the server, or you can transfer to another realm!
- Account has a moderately low amount of played games
- All necessary rune(s) and rune pages are purchased (9 rune pages).

Champs Owned (80+):

Summoner Icons Owned:

- Skins Owned: Prom Queen Annie, Riot Blitzcrank, iBlitzcrank, Sheriff Caitlyn, Gladiator Draven, TPA EZ, Hillbilly Gragas, Jailbreak Graves, Statue of Karthus, Pool Party Lee, Galactic Nasus, Ravager Nocturne, Phoenix Quinn, Scuba Diver Riven, Battle Bunny Riven
Championship Thresh, Vandal or Gangster Twitch, SPIRIT GUARD UDYR, Arclight Varus, Heartseeker and Blue Vayne, Purple Zac, Haunted Zyra, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks, Snow Bunny Nidalee, WINTER WONDER LULU, SILENT NIGHT SONA, Prestigious Leblanc, Frosted Ezreal, Tango Evelynn, Underwear Pantheon, Battlecast Vel'Koz, Mighty Jax, Curling Veigar, Russia Caitlyn, Festival Kassadin,

NOTE: There are more than likely MORE skins on the account but since I server transferred I don't have records of gifts from friends. YOU CAN COUNT ON THERE BEING MORE SKINS!

Notable Rare Skins Owned: RIOT BLITZCRANK, TPA EZREAL, CHAMPIONSHIP THRESH, SPIRIT GUARD UDYR, HAUNTED ZYRA, PUMPKINHEAD FIDDLE, SNOW BUNNY NIDALEE, WINTER
WONDER LULU, SILENT NIGHT SONA.

Again, the account has Championship Thresh on it too! This is a $60+ value alone!

Tags
account, diamond, na, rare, skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA]Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies
06/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Account now has Rengar, Night Hunter Rengar, and Braum on it as well! The account has a LOT of referrals and comes with GREY WARWICK and MEDIEVAL TWITCH along with forum badges and everything. . Payment Methods: Bitcoin/MoneyPak/Paypal FOR HIGHLY TRUSTED USERS ONLY (you can transfer PP to Bitcoin on some websites) This account will NEVER be recovered and you will receive a lot of information regarding the account in the case that it would be recovered (it won't be though, I'm the only...
[Selling] Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account now has Rengar on it as well! The account was originally an NA account but I transferred it to LAN for better ping. You may feel free to transfer it back after purchase. The account has a LOT of referrals and comes with GREY WARWICK and MEDIEVAL TWITCH along with forum badges and everything. . Payment Methods: BTC/MoneyPak/Paypal BIN: $140
[Selling] Personal League of Legends Account - D1 98LP in S3 - Current D5 - Lots of goodies
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account now has Rengar on it as well! The account was originally an NA account but I transferred it to LAN for better ping. You may feel free to transfer it back after purchase. The account has a LOT of referrals and comes with GREY WARWICK and MEDIEVAL TWITCH along with forum badges and everything. . Payment Methods: BTC/MoneyPak/Paypal BIN: $140
05/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League Of Legends NA Account for Sale ( LOTS OF GOODIES )
07/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Decided i need some extra cash so im taking offers on my account :) Account Contains the following ( NA Server ) Lvl 30 ( 517 Wins ) 154 Rp 668 IP ( IP May increase in the coming days ) Gold V Elo ( 73 Total Wins / 118 Total Ranked Games ) 89.8% win rate with Twitch ( 44 wins 5 losses )