Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems with Triumphant Ryze Service?

Discussion on Problems with Triumphant Ryze Service? within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems with Triumphant Ryze Service?

Riot is taking a hella long time to update accounts of the people that I sold skins to. I have made a new skype just to deal with these issues. My plan is to move forums and open up shop there since the skins are pretty saturated here.

I will be giving you an option when you add me on skype and prove that you paid for a triumphant ryze skin. I believe the vast majority of people will choose this over a refund (if applicable). We will discuss this on skype.

If you unauthorized chargeback without talking to me first, I will not be able to refund you. I have a feeling my paypal is a couple of chargebacks away from being limited and then nobody gets refunds. That is a loss loss for everybody since the money is in limbo. I will talk more on skype so please don't post your issues here. Just bump this thread if you are going to post so everyone sees this. Thank you for understanding everyone.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2014, 02:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
Maybe too many people using this new ryze method and they making changes. Good thing I got it from you early ^^.

Trusted guy i'm sure he will solve peoples issues.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2014, 02:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith77777 View Post
Maybe too many people using this new ryze method and they making changes. Good thing I got it from you early ^^.

Trusted guy i'm sure he will solve peoples issues.
Honestly, the method might be fine (for now) but Riot is taking so much longer to update the accounts. Probably because of the shitload of people doing it now. :S
Old 05/28/2014, 04:07   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thought he abandoned and took our money but added on skype now and will update what happens.
BUMP FOR AWARENESS
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2014, 05:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by din0saur View Post
Amazing ! I just got 3500 RP code for totally FREE ! Come and download code too

>> <<
Thanks for spam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unoluck View Post
Thought he abandoned and took our money but added on skype now and will update what happens.
BUMP FOR AWARENESS
Talking to you now.
Old 05/28/2014, 05:08   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added you on skype. I did end up filing an unauthorized claim earlier but I successfully was able to cancel the complaint. I hope everything will end up getting sorted out.
Old 05/28/2014, 06:07   #7

Last bump for the day. I am going to be sleeping in an hour so we can talk tomorrow.
Old 05/28/2014, 06:31   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Reassuring to hear! I already got my skin a while ago but I've been following your threads still and I also thought you abandoned everyone lol. (been happening a lot recently, that DELTA dude and Kiranahai with referrals) Hope everything works out for you man!
Old 05/28/2014, 11:58   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

will add u later on Skype , already responded to your PM

added on skype
Old 05/28/2014, 16:38   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump for visibility
accept my skype request pls
Old 05/28/2014, 17:16   #11

Just got online for an hour or two now. I believe I have fixed the problem for the vast majority of people already.
Old 05/28/2014, 19:05   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I still don't trust this guy, I'll give him a couple days to deliver and if not I'll be making my move. Probably doesn't know anything about credit, and he'll have one hell of a time with credit collection / his credit in the long run if he decides to scam. My brother also works for the FTC so he really picked the wrong time / person to scam if he decides to.
Old 05/28/2014, 19:37   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 200
added ty for getting back to us
Old 05/28/2014, 19:37   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodota View Post
I still don't trust this guy, I'll give him a couple days to deliver and if not I'll be making my move. Probably doesn't know anything about credit, and he'll have one hell of a time with credit collection / his credit in the long run if he decides to scam. My brother also works for the FTC so he really picked the wrong time / person to scam if he decides to.
*** why is everyone so impatient. I am trying to resolve it with everyone and you are the only one that isn't giving me more time. I will resolve it with everyone. I am trying as best I can. Threats aren't going to make me go any faster because I obviously can't go any faster. Just be patient and it will get resolved.
Old 05/28/2014, 19:38   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Riot is probably aware of the method most people are using and is taking action against this.
Closed Thread