Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

--------------------------Rarest Skin in The game Black Alistars for sell -----------

Discussion on --------------------------Rarest Skin in The game Black Alistars for sell ----------- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 171/0/6
--------------------------Rarest Skin in The game Black Alistars for sell -----------

As title said, I have around 5 skin codes of black alistar for euw.

Prices are nagiotable, You can add my skype for prices.

The transaction will be via screenshare.

I dont need vouchs since I have around 50 in my past threads of skin shop.

add my skype

liadyogev242
Old 05/26/2014, 01:24   #2

up

I have sold 1, for 120 tbm guy, he has uploaded a photo with my name.

ask me in chat for the photo.
Old 05/26/2014, 03:36   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Just purchased Black Alistar from this guy.

Totally friendly and helped me out. Answered all questions and is highly genuine.

Finished up all of my skins and is trusted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forum black alistar.jpg (21.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 05/26/2014, 04:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Is this for NA?
Old 05/26/2014, 15:02   #5

Up.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] All PAX-Skin Codes||Black Alistar [Search] PSC
01/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
hello epvp, German: Ich verkaufe alle PAX-Skin Codes auf allen Servern. Pn. Oder Skype <3 für weiter Infos / Gebote. English: I sell all PAX-Skin Codes on all Server. Pn me or add me in Skype <3 for more Infos / Offers.
[Selling] NA Season 4 Plat 2 lots of champs and skins, RAREST KASSADIN SKIN IN GAME
02/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys i'm currently looking to sell a season 4 platinum 2 account, was platinum last season as well, so it has the border and what not. Am looking to sell for around $250. Champions and skins: EVERY CHAMPION IS UNLOCKED EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING: Diana, Karma, Galio, Malzahar, Maokai, Nautilus, Sejuani, Skarner, Viktor, Xerath, Yorick, Zilean. 105 Champions are unlocked.
[Selling] One of the Rarest LoL Accounts! All WinterGames Skins!Human Ryze,Black Alistar... EUW
09/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Guys I want to sell my League of Legends Account. It has alot of Rare Skins and Platinum Season 3! I can give you a full List on Skype. Make a good offer :-) My Skype - johnnythunder123 http://s14.directupload.net/images/130916/tw7wecr i.png
[[WTS]] Human Ryze Skins! RAREST LoL SKIN!
04/01/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
As the title says; Looking to sell Human Ryze Skins. http://ru.leaguecraft.com/uploads/Excise/skins/28 2.jpg http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/9/ 99/Ryze_TribalSkin_Ch.jpg These are by far the most RARE skins in League of Legends. The codes work for US + EU Servers (Tested by buyers) I've sold these for 50$-125$. I'm looking for around that price range. We can negotiate.
[[WTS]] Human Ryze Skins! RAREST LoL SKIN!
02/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have 2 Human Ryze Skins left for sale. The codes work internationally and are one of the rarest LoL skins to date. I am asking 100$ for each via Paypal. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me; if you have a reasonable offer please pm me. Thank you:mofo: