Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF elo boost team

Discussion on LF elo boost team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF elo boost team

Hello guys,

I'm looking for a elo boost team.
My current elo is D5 but I stopped some weeks ago playing ranked.
If you are interested let me know.

Since some guys misunderstood me:
I'm not looking for getting elo boost, I'm looking for a team of elo boosters to join.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond team (3v3 or 5v5) You make team, we boost it
05/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
As title says, you make a team, invite us and we boost it to diamond 3v3: diamond = 30 euro 5v5: diamond = 50 euro challenger = negitioable
Looking for SOMEONE TO BOOST MY TEAM! ALSO SELLING TEAM SLOTS
02/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I now have 3 gold 1 teams and i just want a plat V, so i need someone to boost it for me, add me on skype and we can discuss a price- beatkittie I also sell the teams and slots if anyone is interested My server is NA
▲ SOLOQ BOOST ▲ TEAM BOOST ▲ TEAM SLOTS ▲ CHEAP AND FAST! ▲
11/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hello, I am a 2400+ EUW player which needs money, so I am opening this business. I need some money, so I want you guys to help me by taking my service. Available regions to boost: EU West: normal prices. EUNE: normal prices. NA: Higher than normal. Prices: Rates:
SnoopDol Boost 0-2.2k & 3v3 Diamond Team Boost
09/27/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Greetings gamers! I assume you are viewing this because you are concerned with your current ELO and intend on having it improved. Rest assured; this can be done very easily and proficiently for low amount of cash, see below. I have been playing League of Legends for about 2.5 years now and am currently a diamond player on my main account and high 2000s on my smurf account (I will add you to my friends list on both accounts upon request). I personally do not intend on overpricing this...
(NA) WTB 1650+ team boost OR team [3v3 or 5v5]
09/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA SERVER Buying a 1650+ rated team (ranked) in 3v3 or 5v5, OR a boost to 1650+. Requirements for team: Ranked, 1650+ in either 3v3 or 5v5, captain handed to me and slots cleared. Requirements for boost: I need to play first 5 games (to qualify for rewards). I am not a deadweight, and can easily win the first 5 with you guys. I can play the rest too, or your team can. Team should be taken to 1650+. I don't care about win/loss ratio or anything like that.